x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

how o do my first cycle..DRUG tested COMP.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about how o do my first cycle..DRUG tested COMP. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: what can i use.. testo ??and ?? i will be tested ...so no deca!!!what instead of deca can i use``?????PLZ HELP!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

how o do my first cycle..DRUG tested COMP.

what can i use.. testo ??and ?? i will be tested ...so no deca!!!what instead of deca can i use``?????PLZ HELP!

I would go with faster acting stuff...test prop/suspension, fina, winny...

All Natural
    yes ..but the comp. is in about 1year---and this should be my first cycle! iwanted to do
    250mg testoviron every 5th day-10days 500mg test

many told me to add some deca ,bcuz it is my first and i will grow like,...!but what to use instead of deca!!!that is the problem!

Personally I think you're an asshole for doing a natural show and juicing....while it's true that a lot of people do it there's still a good bunch that dedicate themselves doing it naturally....sucjk it up and do an untestesed show so you're on the same playing field as everyone.....

Good Broly
    I agree with the above! You are a low life for doing gear in a natural show! Hope you get caught!
    Do a untested show

All Natural
    !!!!!iam not from the usa....hey this is not a natural show...
    i know everybody is on dope there..even GH.!!!ya dont know anything about comp. . hey if you have a name they do not test you...know what i mean..if i come up there as a newbie they will only test me and if i win the first for ex. they fuck me up..and say that i was doped!!!...it is all about your name an for how long u are in the scene ----they would only test my piss!to fuck me up!!..you know nothing about them, so please help!!

My bad...as Greek Frak said, stick to fast acting compounds....also, Nautica is the expert around here on passing tests....

Good Broly
    Look mate, if it is drug tested it is a natural show! Either stay natural or use gear but don't kid yourself. I have done natural shows as a teen and I would personally beat the living hell out of anyone I found using gear in the natural shows. It is unfair!

All Natural
    NATURAL SHOWS!!!!!!!HAHHAHAH...i compete as a teen too, i even won some natural, but the locals... the the others no chance..., and behind the stage u can ask anybody , everybody is on gear even the naturals..!!iam not a clid !!!dont tell me what natural or not!!..i only want to know what to take instead of deca!!my freind was tested on deca ..and lost the tilte then the guy from last year got it back....they test only the newbies on shows, if u have a title(name) they do not!!it is all money...or do u think the will test ronnie coleman positive????HAHAHAH never!!he is weider-man!!!and moneymaker no.1!

All Natural
    there are no NATURAL SHOWS!!!....clen,t3,eca,GH,winstrol,primobolan,tes topropi.. ist this all natural???maybe in your supplement shop!!ahahahahahahaahaha..all tools of a bodyfitness class..ya do not know anything..