Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to not get fat on insulin?

glenned

how do you avoid getting fat when using insulin? I had a friend gain lot 25 pounds on it and it was almost all fat. the issue though is he was drinking tons of gatorade and eating things like candy bars, twinkies and bagels cause he was scared to go hypo. if i were to use insulin and just eat clean would i still gain fat?

when you inject insulin into your body your blood sugar will drop and your body will go into storage mode. it is a thing our bodies do called SURVIVAL.

that is why your friend gained so much fat. your body will store that fat to be used at a later day during a famine and since nobody on this forum ever has a hard time getting food that will be a problem.

even if you eat clean on insulin you still will very likely gain fat. plus you have to eat carbs/sugar on insulin or you risk going hypo. see the problem ?

Never worth using unless you are an Olympia competitor. It will make you fat as you have already mentioned, and it is extremely dangerous.

If you eat clean enough, and use the right amount of carbs per iu you can not only keep fat off...you can actually get leaner on it but its not simple to figure out because people are different. Its still nothing I ever recommend regardless

when you inject insulin into your body your blood sugar will drop and your body will go into storage mode. it is a thing our bodies do called SURVIVAL.

that is why your friend gained so much fat. your body will store that fat to be used at a later day during a famine and since nobody on this forum ever has a hard time getting food that will be a problem.

even if you eat clean on insulin you still will very likely gain fat. plus you have to eat carbs/sugar on insulin or you risk going hypo. see the problem ?

This is incorrect bro science.
Insulin is the most anabolic hormone. He stated exactly why he got fat, which is the reason most people do...... they eat junk food to counter the lowering of the glucose levels. He did not get fat from the insulin. A regular nutritious meal should be all he needed.
The right way to do it is to start out measuring your glucose levels vs time. That way you know what you need to do. You slowly ramp up. If you are trying to do this without measuring glucose levels, the you really have no business using slin.
Once again, the measurement of glucose also takes care of the other silly statements.
Slin is excellent at partitioning of nutrients and filling in the cells.
If you want a game changer, slin can fill that void however you do need to respect it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is incorrect bro science.
Insulin is the most anabolic hormone. He stated exactly why he got fat, which is the reason most people do...... they eat junk food to counter the lowering of the glucose levels. He did not get fat from the insulin. A regular nutritious meal should be all he needed.
The right way to do it is to start out measuring your glucose levels vs time. That way you know what you need to do. You slowly ramp up. If you are trying to do this without measuring glucose levels, the you really have no business using slin.
Once again, the measurement of glucose also takes care of the other silly statements.
Slin is excellent at partitioning of nutrients and filling in the cells.
If you want a game changer, slin can fill that void however you do need to respect it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it’s not needed. and the risk that comes with it far outweighs the benefits. it’s for the pros, not the everyday gym guys.

Top Bottom