Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How is napsgear PIP?

hurricane27

I have Run 3 steroid cycles before in each time I've had really bad PIP post injection pain
I think that I'm very prone to it but I also think that if I found a source that had more quality gear things would improve for me
How is the PIP from napsgear?

I have Run 3 steroid cycles before in each time I've had really bad PIP post injection pain
I think that I'm very prone to it but I also think that if I found a source that had more quality gear things would improve for me

if you're using geneza or dragon pharma
the pip pain is low, high quality

i support all the brands napsgear carries

High quality products may cause minimum pain, napsgear is a leader in the Industry, their products are of the highest quality

Hey Brother,
Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality Very low pip and no pain with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Top Bottom