Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Win to stop progesterone???

NCLifter

I'm getting ready to start an 8 week cycle of A-50 and Deca. I've got plenty of clomid and Nolvadex, but now I know that both Anadrol and Deca convert to progesterone, not estrogen, and that I need either winstrol or ru-486 to prevent gyno. I have no clue how to get an 8 week supply of the "abortion" pill, so I'm going to have to go with the winny.

How much win is needed to combat progesterone while taking 100mg of Anadrol a day and 400mg of Deca a week?

Thanks

Interesting post....I just got a boatload of winny and anadrol, and will be starting the a-bombs soon.

Combining deca and androl is really chancing it though. I am going to go andadrol, eq, test.

Would it be better to trade in the A for some Dbol and go with a Deca/Dbol cycle. I've got the Nolvadex. I dont care if I dont gain a fucking pound. I just dont want tits.

I love dbol/deca......Definitely a safer bet......Problem is, that I have used dbol so much and so regularly, that I have to take very high doses for it to be effective. That is why I am switching to a-bombs.

Russian Dbol

Are those the white tabs with the russian writing that starts with an M? Thats what I can get and I've heard they are the shit.

Top Bottom