Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much total $$$ do you spend on support supps for a cycle when done right?

elgenyo

The intended purpose of this post is to show someone new to AAS what they should expect to spend on supps to help maximize their gains. I see too many posts and have heard of so many people running gear with no support supps and no pct products. When I have asked why in the past the response I got was I couldn't afford it and I had already started.

ONE RULE! Do not put prices of gear as I believe this is against forum policy. Just legal support supps.

Tren A/TestP/Win50

2 mo cycle
Multivitam=$40
Liver support=$80
Protein powder=$100
Preworkout (Jack3d)=$50
Intrawokout (PurpleWrath)=$100
Post workout(Anabolic Window)=$100
Creatine=$40
PCT=$150

Total I have spent = $640

LOL that's not even couting stuff like how much food you should be eating, ECA, targeted fat loss lotions ugh this is an expensive hobby.

all i use is food

Dude Hayes... that is one freaking crazy cycle... 1.5G of TEST!!

Anyways.. I believe things you NEED are Liver supports (ORALS) , VIT, Glutamine, Protein, BCAA'S...

But thanks to NEEDTO it looks more like...
GEAR
HCGenerate
N2KTS
Generic BCAA'S
Protein ( Whey ISO Generic... and Protein Factory Casein b4 bed)
Creatine
VIT ( Dx7)
AI Cycle Support + Liv52
Sustain Alpha
ECA / CLEN / DHP DREN... lol all at diff times except for DHP + ECA
Clomid/Aromasin

I'm sure I am forgetting something... but you do the math

The intended purpose of this post is to show someone new to AAS what they should expect to spend on supps to help maximize their gains. I see too many posts and have heard of so many people running gear with no support supps and no pct products. When I have asked why in the past the response I got was I couldn't afford it and I had already started.

ONE RULE! Do not put prices of gear as I believe this is against forum policy. Just legal support supps.

Tren A/TestP/Win50

2 mo cycle
Multivitam=$40
Liver support=$80
Protein powder=$100
Preworkout (Jack3d)=$50
Creatine=$40
PCT=$150

LOL that's not even couting stuff like how much food you should be eating, ECA, targeted fat loss lotions ugh this is an expensive hobby.

Excellent post...

~EZ

Tren A/TestP/Win50

2 mo cycle
Multivitam=$40
Liver support=$80
Protein powder=$100
Preworkout (Jack3d)=$50
Creatine=$40
PCT=$150

If you used BIG BLAST you'd have protein, creatine, pre workout and post workout covered. Monthly cost , maybe 75 bucks

POST CYCLE is a great liver support for 20 bucks

ON GUARD will be around 60 bucks for a one month supply.

Total cost: less than $200.

You're getting ripped off bro.

If you used BIG BLAST you'd have protein, creatine, pre workout and post workout covered. Monthly cost , maybe 75 bucks

POST CYCLE is a great liver support for 20 bucks

ON GUARD will be around 60 bucks for a one month supply.

Total cost: less than $200.

You're getting ripped off bro.

I agree with you Nelson, I should be using Big Blast to eliminate a couple of the products I'm currently using. I had used Big Blast before in the past with good results however I changed it up this time around.

Top Bottom