Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much testosterone do I need?: A new video by the SARMS Expert

So...here's the thing. Far too many average guys use a shit load more than they need to. Feel free to check out cycles put up by the biggest, most muscular and or ripped members we have on both forums.

Done that?

Write their numbers down.

Now compare that to guys who don't look half as good. Compare the amounts being used. All too often they are bigger amounts.

Now obviously genetics play a part. That goes without saying. Equally it's guys thinking more gear means more muscle. It doesn't. Even among those with good genetics upping the dose year on year is a waste of time. Whether you're on or off you will lessen the gains you get cycle to cycle and year to year.

It doesn't work like c1 gained 10lbs used 500mg total. So to gain 10lbs again I gotta go to 750mg total and so on. It also ignores that average Joes also forget how important training, diet and recovery is. Throwing more gear at it doesn't make up for missing meals. We ALL know guys who use more than we do but train like a broken ass donkey. 2g a week and only training chest and arms... never seen training legs... doesn't squat or deadlift... yeah that.

So forget obsessing over the amounts of gear. Why am I bigger than the next guy? Cos I've eaten more, lifted more and done it for longer than him. And if, as I have, I've put in 40 years in the gym and I'm not bigger or stronger then what the fuck did I do for 40 years?

NOW add test.

Top Bottom