Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much test is optimum

tmtking

I met some bodybuilder at my gym today and he told me tht most high level bodybuilders run 2000mg of test a week. I thought it was ridiculous considering what I have read online. He also said when dosages are that high the risks of side are less than those doing 500mg a week!? I was pretty shocked to be hearing that come from a guy who clearly has taken multiple cycles and looks good from them. I wonder how much longer he has to live hahahaha!

The key piece of info there is "High Level Bodybuilder" and you can be sure those guys are doing over 2grams of Gear per week plus some other stuff on top of it all man.

For anybody not competing and not trying to earn trophies and a living from the sport, you should be growing well with UNDER 1,000mg of steroids per week. If you need to take much more then you should take a closer look at your training and diet rather than taking more drugs.

I met some bodybuilder at my gym today and he told me tht most high level bodybuilders run 2000mg of test a week. I thought it was ridiculous considering what I have read online. He also said when dosages are that high the risks of side are less than those doing 500mg a week!? I was pretty shocked to be hearing that come from a guy who clearly has taken multiple cycles and looks good from them. I wonder how much longer he has to live hahahaha!

Do pros use high levels of test? Yes.

But less side effects? That's a crock of shit.

getting advice from a meathead at the gym who has been a jock all his life, and only knows how to stick steroids up his ass and eat a lot of food isn't exactly the best source of info

if you ran 2G of test a week you would get crazy estrogen and androgen side effects. your sides would be way more, not less. he is just a moron

Yeah clearly the guy is abusing his body but nobody can force him to do otherwise. There has been a ton of documented usage of way lower levels of test and the effects have been perfectly normal without dangerous side effects.

getting advice from a meathead at the gym who has been a jock all his life, and only knows how to stick steroids up his ass and eat a lot of food isn't exactly the best source of info

if you ran 2G of test a week you would get crazy estrogen and androgen side effects. your sides would be way more, not less. he is just a moron
perfectly said and a PRME example of how and why steroids get a bad name, people like that which are giving advice to others...

Top Bottom