Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much for test to kick in for full effect?

fenix777

Ok i have a friend that's gonna fight (kickboxing if you ask) this 12th Dec and he is injecting test on the 6th Dec, 500mg per week for 8 weeks, is it worth it? i mean is gonna kick in for the fight?

fenix777 said:
Ok i have a friend that's gonna fight (kickboxing if you ask) this 12th Dec and he is injecting test on the 6th Dec, 500mg per week for 8 weeks, is it worth it? i mean is gonna kick in for the fight?

he'll probably want to bang his opponent that's about it.

It will be released, but will not cause any physiological changes in that time. It takes a few weeks to notice anything. I usually notice that I'm fuller in about a week, but the strength, size, and pumps happens in about 3 weeks with test e.

Well he is looking mainly for strenght and stamina, is an amateur fight so he wants to break his oponent jaw lol, Well i am asking just to let him know if it will make any diference, but he will inject anyways so...

fenix777 said:
Well he is looking mainly for strenght and stamina, is an amateur fight so he wants to break his oponent jaw lol, Well i am asking just to let him know if it will make any diference, but he will inject anyways so...
Ok, you found the board, you should refer the friend in question. Let him do some research, just like a lot of us here. He really needs to research, but as far as I can see he will just be wasting good test. BTW, if he is competing in an amateur kickboxing contest, why would he be going out of his way to injur his competition beyond what he needs to win the contest. Sounds like your friend may have a few issues. :rolleyes:

Every now an then comes a guy like this, man!!! look bro if you have nothing positive to say just keep it to yourself bro, he did the research regarding the test for competition i am just wondering if the stuff will work for him, and like i said wathever i found out about the stuff he will do it anyways. So in the end the answers i get here are for my own research purposes and curiosity.

One thing i will say, i will go and see the fight.

fenix777 said:
Every now an then comes a guy like this, man!!! look bro if you have nothing positive to say just keep it to yourself bro, he did the research regarding the test for competition i am just wondering if the stuff will work for him, and like i said wathever i found out about the stuff he will do it anyways. So in the end the answers i get here are for my own research purposes and curiosity.

One thing i will say, i will go and see the fight.
I didnt say anything negative. I encouraged research, and I asked a question. If asking why someone would look to AAS to aid in inflicting unnecessary damage during a sport is negative. then it wasnt intended to be . :finger2:

Top Bottom