Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Test E to inject at once?

JAV

Hi guys!

I am planning on taking 250 mg of Test E/week for 12 weeks... (combined with 20 mg of dianabol for 4 weeks)

My question is regarding TEST ENANTHATE. Is it ok inject the entire 250 mg ampule at once? (basically inject 1 amp/week... say every Friday for example)

Or is it best to divide each Amp in half (about 125 mg/injection) and spread it out into 2 injections throughout the week?

Also does it matter what time of day you inject? Is it more effective before bed? Early in the morning? Does it make a difference?

Thanks for your help!

-jav

Sounds to me as if you need to do some research before taking any anabolics.You want to use steroids,yet you don't even know how much to inject at once!!!

Catch Wrestler said:
Sounds to me as if you need to do some research before taking any anabolics.You want to use steroids,yet you don't even know how much to inject at once!!!

I have to agree you might want to do some more research. Personally i don't think 250 a week is enough.

But to answer the question, yes you would take it all at once adn do one amp per week. But you might want to consider doubling that dose. Do so more research and find out the half life of the drug etc so you know what the fuck you are putting into your body.

this is obviously a first cycle. give us some of your stats, hieght, weight, AGE bf% est, etc. - and 250mgs is ok all at once for future reference. hell 3 cc's is fine in the glute

Dude, don't waste your time nor money with 250mg/week. I would hate stickin' my ass just to inject a tear-drop worth of test.

bro, depending on your stats, 250mg/week is fine. just load up the syringe with the entire cc, then shoot 1/2 on say...mon and the other half on thurs to keep the levels in your blood consistent. you'll notice some good keepable gains off that cycle with it being such a low dose. and also keepable gains means proper pct as well. and if you don't know what pct is, THEN i'd do some more reading bro.

im going the same route as this guy but im going to do 500 a wk all at once with some proviron 2wks into it and some hcg and nolvadex in the later

Yes Sweed this is my first ever cycle. I have been trainning naturally for about 9 years.

My stats are: Age 29, 5'6, 180 pounds. Bodyfat 14% Bench Press 295 X 1, Deadlift 455 X 1.

As for doubling the dose, I have considered this, but I have read that an effective dose ranges anywhere from 250 - 1500 mg/week. Is it not safer to start with a lower amount and see how my body reacts to it? Plus I am also going to be using 20 mg of dianabol/day for the first 4 or 5 weeks. (It won't be the Test E on it's own)

Thanks again for the help.

-jav

a-bomb5083 said:
bro, depending on your stats, 250mg/week is fine. just load up the syringe with the entire cc, then shoot 1/2 on say...mon and the other half on thurs to keep the levels in your blood consistent. you'll notice some good keepable gains off that cycle with it being such a low dose. and also keepable gains means proper pct as well. and if you don't know what pct is, THEN i'd do some more reading bro.

Are you just messing with this guy? You aren't seriously telling this guy to stick himself, let the pin grow some bacteria in a drawer for a few days then stick again, are you? He also said it was enanthate - half life of like two weeks. How would seperating a 250mg shot in half by 3 days do anything to effect the levels in his blood?

I do agree that it is possible to get some gains off of 250mg a week (if he's just a little guy) but I doubt he'd need much PCT with a dose that close to HRT.

To the bro who owns this thread;

Read up a bit first bro. Unless you're under 180 lbs, you'd probably want to go at least 500mg a week and have some Nolvadex on hand. If your nipples get sore and super sensitive, start the Nolvadex at 20mg a day. You've chosen a long acting test that doesn't need to be injected more than once a week but that means it stays active for a couple to three weeks after you stop. That's why if you run into trouble with gyno symptoms you have to have at least some Nolvadex on hand. You should know that it is possible (not likely though) to trigger gyno (growing tits bro) even at doses as low as 250mg wk. So get some before your first injection!!! Just my opinion...

Reactions: RvN
Top Bottom