Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much test do u run per week?

How much test do you run per week?

Votes: 86 18.7%

Votes: 231 50.1%

Votes: 80 17.4%

Votes: 43 9.3%

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • 2000+

Votes: 9 2.0%

• Total voters
Many variables to consider here: 1) how long have you been on it; 2) what else are you taking; and most importantly 3) how are you eating. i find that 250-500mg Q week is more than enough if your cals and protein are in check. Cannot possibly see the need for 2 gms in anybody. IMHO it is simply $ being pissed down the toilet.

todoveritas said:
Many variables to consider here: 1) how long have you been on it; 2) what else are you taking; and most importantly 3) how are you eating. i find that 250-500mg Q week is more than enough if your cals and protein are in check. Cannot possibly see the need for 2 gms in anybody. IMHO it is simply $ being pissed down the toilet.
There is a level when you have way surpassed your genetic limit when doses like that are going to be used, though for normal guys yes 2gms is a waste.

Bruce said:
There is a level when you have way surpassed your genetic limit when doses like that are going to be used, though for normal guys yes 2gms is a waste.

I think anything above 1000mgs and it's the same result....as in you wont notice that big of a diff

the_alcatraz said:
I think anything above 1000mgs and it's the same result....as in you wont notice that big of a diff

you guys kidding me? Anything over a gram isn't going to be a big difference?
Yea it's alot, blah blah blah sides, but there are benefits. I've heard, saw, seen, see the benefits. So maybe it's somewhat true that some see no difference gram to gram and everyone is different for real, but some people need ALOT more gear than others do. And that is a fact.

you know how you guys get in between shots, all excited for the next one, can't wait the day before, day of shot it's Christmas, etc. Yea that goes away when you're pinning yourself either daily or eod.... not because of the short/esters, because you supposed to only unleash juice 3cc in 1 body part at a time and you're right and left ass cheek is still sore from yesterday or the day before

DBBT said:
Yea it's alot, blah blah blah sides, but there are benefits. I've heard, saw, seen, see the benefits. So maybe it's somewhat true that some see no difference gram to gram and everyone is different for real, but some people need ALOT more gear than others do. And that is a fact.

The most I've taken is 750mgs....honestly, I didn't notice any diff. in strength or size when I increased the test from 500mgs to 750mgs.....that's how I based my deduction that there would be no big diff. between 1gr and 1.25 grs of test. I have no real life experience with an amount that profound, but it seemed as I increased the dosages above 500mgs, it didnt do much for me.

DBBT said:
true....some have great genetics and grow off barely anything..

the_alcatraz said:
The most I've taken is 750mgs....honestly, I didn't notice any diff. in strength or size when I increased the test from 500mgs to 750mgs.....that's how I based my deduction that there would be no big diff. between 1gr and 1.25 grs of test. I have no real life experience with an amount that profound, but it seemed as I increased the dosages above 500mgs, it didnt do much for me.

man when I went from 500 to 750 not only did I notice, so did everyone around me.. on my 3rd week of 750 my shit fit funny and everyone is asking of im taking anything for size.. i think lab, body size, and metabolism all play a role in how effective a particular dose will be for you.

the_alcatraz said:
That is you bro. I can tell you going from 500mg to a gram ew for me was a joke. And you are nuts if you think that 2000mg won't be different from 1000mg. It does not just stop giving more benefits at a certain point. Basing it off of your experience of 500-750mg is miniscule. Aside from that its all about the person. You may need more or less than some people. Some guys will grow off of a gram and others might grow that much off of 250mg. It all depends on how your receptors react to doses. Guys who get up near 250-270lbs and are lean, are most likely way above their genetic limit and you will need doses of 1.5-2gr a week of test. 2gr of test and a deca at a gram ew is not uncommon for a competitive bber and furthermore is not that large of a dose in that profession

Top Bottom