Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much test do u run per week?

How much test do you run per week?

Votes: 86 18.7%

Votes: 231 50.1%

Votes: 80 17.4%

Votes: 43 9.3%

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • 2000+

Votes: 9 2.0%

• Total voters
If your looking for a simple stack to put quality size on without doing a shitload of drugs do this cycle and you will be happy: (just make sure you Eat a lot, Train Hard and Get Rest!!!!

Weeks 1-3 (Mgs to be done in 2 shots to total MGs week to total)
400 Mg Test (Cypionate or Ethanate only)
250 Mg Deca

Weeks 4-8 (2 injects to total MGs weekly of both)
600 Mg Test (Cyp or Ethanate)
350 Mg Deca
Week 6,7,8 HCG 2500 mIU's weekly EOD

Weeks 9-15 ( 2 injects to
400 Mg of Test ( Cyp or Enanthate)
400 Mg Deca
100 mg of Propionate EOD
Week 13,14,15 5000 mIU EOD

GOOD LUCK IF ANYONE HAS QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME BACK OR REPLY ON HERE I HAVE GAINED TREMENDOUS AMOUNTS OF SIZE WITH THIS CYCLE AND IT NEVER FAILS

I'm keeping test at 180mg next cycle and letting deca do the work.

I've done 4 cycles with test e.

First one 250mg 1x wk , second 250mg 2x a wk, third 250mg 2x a wk. fourth frontloaded 1250mg first week then 325mg 2x a wk.

OK. I have no idea why you guys want to inject Testosterone whatever E,C, or P, every week? Well to each his own. I inject 2-3grams at one time. The body slowly assimilates and metabolizes this over time. I can go into the blood drawing room after a shot. It reads >1500ng/dl. Then at the end of the month, 625ng/dl, still good. You morons! I inject 2.5grams a month. I've been doing this for 10 years without one problem, except from my doctor that says my Testosterone level is too damn high taking me off TRT with random blood testings! Oh! Don't call me a fool! I've gotten away with it for 5 years! 1,000mg free Test-E every two months. Not bad.

Look!!! My point is why waste or have so must Test in you that isn't doing a damn thing? The body can only assimilate so much. I inject once a month to let the repairing of the muscular tissue to occur, giving it time to heal.
Live long and prosper. Not trolling, just venting a bit.
Have fun at what we like to do.

Top Bottom