Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much stronger can I get?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I'm benching around 400 on a pause. About 30 to 40 lbs. less than what I did last year. Probably due to the addition of Propecia. I take 350 mgs of test enanthate a week. 475 would be a world record in my weight class and age class in the coming year. I think I have a possible shot at it. How much stronger can I get by upping the dosage or adding other compounds?

Is 475 as a record raw or with a shirt? Are you wearing a shirt?

If you are doing 400 with a pause raw and can wear a shirt I would say you have a definate good shot at it. 350 test a week is a not a lot compared to what many competitors are taking. If you added 50-100 mg day of anavar you might add enough strength. I have no experience but it is commonly said testo suspension is the cause of many world records.

Is it a tested contest? Would you feel satisified if you juiced for a tested competition?

Generic MALE said:
Is 475 as a record raw or with a shirt? Are you wearing a shirt?

If you are doing 400 with a pause raw and can wear a shirt I would say you have a definate good shot at it. 350 test a week is a not a lot compared to what many competitors are taking. If you added 50-100 mg day of anavar you might add enough strength. I have no experience but it is commonly said testo suspension is the cause of many world records.

Is it a tested contest? Would you feel satisified if you juiced for a tested competition?

It is raw with no shirt. I'd probably wear a shirt for competition because raw meets are drug tested. Which will add how much more to my bench? I never thought this would be possible because of recurring injuries, but knock on wood, I've been able to do heavy singles lately without injury, it's going to failure that was hurting me. Thanks greatly for the advice. I'm excited and can't wait. John Tyree, the legendary Texas powerlifter and world champion will be training me. I haven't got into contact with him yet to find all I need to know. My sister's boyfriend lifts on his team, but I have only met him twice.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:

As well as VAR...Watch those lifts sky-rocket.

If this is true, I have a great chance to be an American or world champion. I'm not that far off the mark. Extremely exciting.

Come on guys let's get serious here. What he really wants is some good ol ANDRIOL otherwise known as testosterone undecaonate. THEE most powerful shit!!!! :D :D :D :garza: :garza: :garza:

Top Bottom