Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much size/strenght is kept after an EQ / Low Test E Cycle?

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
How much would u say you keep?

Planning on bulking in the winter with these compounds. I just want an added boost.

MY DIET is 100% on point. 3500-4000 calories. 40%protein/30%fat/30%carbs

I chose EQ for the quality muscle gained. I train very hard, and eat very clean.

during PCT i was thinking of picking up some CLEN to preserve muscle too..not sure tho.

this thread was inspired by some1 asking about the gains kept after a VAR cycle.

I went with EQ instead of VAR.

Test E: 325mg/week Weeks 1-15
EQ : 400mg/week Weeks 1-15

No orals to kickstart, just pure injectables. I know i wont 'feel' it untill week 6, but hey its cool.

I know EQ also boosts your appetite, so i can assume good muscle would be put on alone from the added calories.

I just want to KEEP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Thanks all!

thats good, ull keep most of ur gains which is a good thing, if ur diet and training is on u'll grow and EQ makes some people gorilla strong

instant.muscle said:
thats good, ull keep most of ur gains which is a good thing, if ur diet and training is on u'll grow and EQ makes some people gorilla strong

Yea my diet is amazing, i dont need the sauce, but you know what im breaking down and i want an edge now. I EAT TOO DAMN GOOD AND TOO CLEAN to just sit here while shitheads are beefing up on horrible diets.

Oh yea and i want to be BIG, maybe 205-210 at less then 10% BF =]

Most important thing im trying is to keep my gains, thanks I.M, i cant wait for the winter =]

haha i cant wait for the end of august
1-4 35mg dbol
5-12 tren A 50mg ED
1-15 EQ 600mg
1-15 Test 600mg :) i hope if i run enuf AIFM my face wont get huge

Top Bottom