Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much protein ?

ganstar99

I consume anyware from 42g to 126g worth of myoplex protein. And then whatever else I eat durring the day.

What about you?

I don't count my macros at all. don't believe in it, and think it is extremely counter productive

if you are a pro bodybuilder being coached by a guru, then let them worry about that.. if you are an average joe just focus on eating clean foods. eating 2-4 meals a day is going to be plenty and will yield you plenty of protein without needing supplementation

remember the supp companies WANT YOU TO THINK you need crazy amounts of protein. hell 10 years ago on this very forum if you didn't post you were consuming 500g of protein a day you would get flamed. that is how ignorant people are on this subject

...if you are a pro bodybuilder being coached by a guru, then let them worry about that.. if you are an average joe just focus on eating clean foods. eating 2-4 meals a day is going to be plenty and will yield you plenty of protein without needing supplementation

I thought he was a more serious dude as he was taking myoplex :D

i take in 1.5 grams per lb of body weight for protein but not much of that comes from protein powder at all...

And that doesn't mean counting macros couldn't be helpful tool whether your goal is to build muscle, lose fat or recomp.

you can google "is chipotle good for me?" and you see articles telling you that it is fine because this or that is only X calories. in reality they don't mention that food is made with sunflower oil. that doesn't even count with their calorie counting so now you got people eating a 800 calorie burrito drenched in sunflower oil who are actually thinking that it is okay because it 'fits their macros'

what i teach my clients is it isn't about how much calories something has, it is what are the ingredients, including what it was cooked with. it makes a huge difference. if you polled people leaving subway or chipotle they would tell you that they are healthy options and point to the marketing and the calories as their proof. and we wonder why 66% of america is obese

Top Bottom