Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much nolva just for lipid issues? (and other lipid supps)

KOArtist

How much nolva would one take to combat lipid issues? I'm running var & tbol, so I don't need the nolva for any gyno purposes, but how much is needed to help along w/ my cholesterol levels? I'm also using sesapure to help out. Is there anything other than nolva and sesapure that helps? I know about policosanol, but I seem to remember hearing later that it's not too effective, if effective at all. Any other new cholesterol supps out there these days??? Thanks

maybe add some garlic or fish oil caps to be safe? Or maybe some niacin? Or will nolva + sesapure probably give me about as much help as I can get?

Most importantly though, how much nolva is needed if being taken solely for LDL/HDL? Can I get by w/ 10mg a day if that's all I'm using it for???

20mg PD of nolva is adaquate. Niacin helps but you need to be careful with it, running the doeses necesary for benefits on lipids is hard on the liver. I also read (even though I always ran fluch free) that you need to run reg niacin, if flushing is an issue taking a couple of asperin 2 hrs before the niacin helps. Policonsol helps at 40 mg PD (it cheap so take it). Definitly add fish oil supps as well as flax oil. Lastly, pay very close attention to your diet. Lots of oatmeal. fresh fruits, green leafy vegs. I ran all of these on my last var cycle (stacked w/ primo, test) and although my TC came down it was all due to a dramatic decrease in HDL(from 82 down to 26 in 2 weeks). I have done manyhours of research on this subject and this is what I have found. Good luck with it

KAO, for some reason I can't give you K, cna't PM you so here goes. I never bothered with garlic because I read more studies saying it had no effect on lipid prifiles than studies that gave positive results (and these were very minor improvements) plus the fact that I already take 33 pills per day so I don't want to add any that are questionable.

thanks man (You must spread some Karma around before giving it to bilter again.)

Might only 10mg/day of nolva be enough?

10mg may be enough, I do not know. All I can say is that every study that I have read the dose was 20mg so that is what I use. Nolva is faily cheap so may as well use 20.

Top Bottom