Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much natural Testosterone does an average young male produce per day?

Long story short, I have aldosteronism (aka hypoaldosteronism), which is a benign tumor on the adrenal gland. It throws all hormones kittywampus, including insulin and all. That may or may not be the entire cause of the low Testosterone count, but it has a lot to do with it. I didn't need to shave 'til I was in my 30s, and my voice never changed in my early teens. It just gradually got deeper. The good side of it, is that I never had acne (not natural acne as a teen, nor any now with HRT. Also my prostate is the size of a normal 12-year-old's, and I'm 43 :) . So there's good with bad. The bad, is that my cholesterol is frightening on test results, but the doctors say ignore it. I have to get arterial ultrasounds every couple years since cholesterol levels can't be used to check my arterial health. (triglycerides were 688 last test, and LDL and HDL came back "ERROR").

And before any wisenheimers say anything about the prostate size; everything else is very comfortably at or above "normal size".

Charles

Top Bottom