x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

How much , how long, and how long to wait to achieve low test results?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How much , how long, and how long to wait to achieve low test results? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: A bro of mine is going to be tested and wants to be sure to be low. I suggested two sus250 every two weeks for four weeks. Then wait. Does it not only take about two weeks to shut down? What would be the quickest way to shut your own production down and the how long to wait on that particular drug to be tested to ensure low results? Heck, I know FINA shut me down Hard in about two weeks and has that short half life. What are some thoughts?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

How much , how long, and how long to wait to achieve low test results?

A bro of mine is going to be tested and wants to be sure to be low. I suggested two sus250 every two weeks for four weeks. Then wait. Does it not only take about two weeks to shut down?

What would be the quickest way to shut your own production down and the how long to wait on that particular drug to be tested to ensure low results?

Heck, I know FINA shut me down Hard in about two weeks and has that short half life.

What are some thoughts?
    For those who have fought for it, life has a flavor the protected never know.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Why the hell would u want to be shut down????????????????????

Amateur Bodybuilder

Amateur Bodybuilder
    In order to test low to get a script silly.
    For those who have fought for it, life has a flavor the protected never know.

Good Broly
    LOL....I am about to do the same thing and am gonna go to the Doc right after my cycle is over.

-HCG