Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much HGH to take & for how long?

Outtlaw said:
Problem is the reports I've seen show conflicting information. The one consistent thing is that exo gh is shown to cause supression. For how long is the question. What your natural spikes show dont have a lot of merit for me because normally when people use gh, they're getting a spike much higher than the natural gh spike.

I would like to see just one of those studies you keep referring to. Also, when referring to GH usage I'm going with replacement dosage, 2ius specifically. I don't know what a normal GH spike is. On my test it was considered pretty high. This was a natural spike. I don't know what it would have been if the spike had come from a 2iu shot.

Outtlaw said:
I agree, but if supression last for 24hrs after gh administration, then it wouldnt matter when you took it. And from my personal experience, and others as well, it makes no difference in results as to when you take the gh.

The supression will not last for 24 hours. The half life of GH is approximately 32 minutes and the whole substance should be clear of the body within 2 to 3 hours after it makes it's pass through the liver. The peak rate of natural release is during the normal night time sleep patern so by injecting before bedtime would be 'fooling' your pituitry to believe that it does not need to output any of the hormone as it would already be in existance in it's normal domain. This would obviously be undesirable as we want as much GH from our natural source as possible. However if the injection is taken during the early morning or daytime period the additional hormone will have been removed from the body by the time the individual is ready to sleep again therefore allowing the pituitry to naturally do it's job.

ed2005 said:
The supression will not last for 24 hours. The half life of GH is approximately 32 minutes and the whole substance should be clear of the body within 2 to 3 hours after it makes it's pass through the liver. The peak rate of natural release is during the normal night time sleep patern so by injecting before bedtime would be 'fooling' your pituitry to believe that it does not need to output any of the hormone as it would already be in existance in it's normal domain. This would obviously be undesirable as we want as much GH from our natural source as possible. However if the injection is taken during the early morning or daytime period the additional hormone will have been removed from the body by the time the individual is ready to sleep again therefore allowing the pituitry to naturally do it's job.

EXACTLY what I was going to post....Simple--if you take it in the morning it will be long gone way before bed, but if you take it when you are going to sleep, then it will interupt your natural output during your first couple of hours of sleep..........

Karma to ya Ed2005.....

ed2005 said:

This pretty coincides with everything I have read. The actual GH release is measured in minutes but the IGF growth factor is about 3 hours. I think on Ankebio's website they claim for some it can last as long as 5 hours but either way this is no where near the 24 hours the Outlaw claims. That's why I'm curious to see even one of the studies that he makes reference too.

ed2005 said:
Just because the gh may clear the body in 3hrs, does not mean that it wont supress your natural gh longer than that. I'll try and see if I can find those studies I saw about this. In the meantime, I'd like someone to show me proof in a study that says gh does not cause supression after 3hrs time.

Outtlaw said:
Just because the gh may clear the body in 3hrs, does not mean that it wont supress your natural gh longer than that. I'll try and see if I can find those studies I saw about this. In the meantime, I'd like someone to show me proof in a study that says gh does not cause supression after 3hrs time.

Yes it does. If it's no longer in your body how can't it suppress you? And I already told you from personal experience: after getting a gh release from normal sleep, measured via IGF levels, I was still able to spike my gh levels above normal by dropping blood sugar via insulin approximately ten hours later. This was done in a hospital in Torrance, Little Company of Mary, with two nurses and a doctor present. The night time gh production had no suppressive effect on my natural ability to produce gh that morning.

mt said:
Yes it does. If it's no longer in your body how can't it suppress you?.
It can and it does. Just by you making a statement like that I can tell you dont know as much about how the body works as you think you do. When people use something as weak as anavar, their own testosterone production is suppressed after a matter of days even though the compound may no longer be acting in there body.

mt said:
And I already told you from personal experience: after getting a gh release from normal sleep, measured via IGF levels, I was still able to spike my gh levels above normal by dropping blood sugar via insulin approximately ten hours later. This was done in a hospital in Torrance, Little Company of Mary, with two nurses and a doctor present. The night time gh production had no suppressive effect on my natural ability to produce gh that morning.
As I said before, your personal experience means nothing to me as you were not using exogenous gh, so your reactions cannot be applied or compared to the reactions of people who do.

CLICK FOR LINK

This study shows that exogenous gh administration suppressed natural gh significantly for at least 12hrs. And after that point you can see by the graphs in figure 2 and figure 3, that natural gh production gradually began to increase, "usually" (but not in all subjects) recovering to normal levels within 24hrs.

Now, for all you experts who want to argue with me about what a controlled study says.... Post up some evidence that says otherwise.

OK, so now it's 12 hours of suppression. And your implication being that if I had injected gh the night before my insulin test then there would have been no GH spike when my blood sugar was dropped by insulin. Even though your body doesn't know or care if a hormone comes from a gland or a needle. But that's because you understand how the body works. You can just tell. OK. You seem pretty hell bent on this 24 hour GH suppression thing and everyone on GH no longer produces any on their own. It's pointless to argue the point.
I can just tell.

mt said:
OK, so now it's 12 hours of suppression. And your implication being that if I had injected gh the night before my insulin test then there would have been no GH spike when my blood sugar was dropped by insulin. OK. You seem pretty hell bent on this 24 hour GH suppression thing and everyone on GH no longer produces any on their own. It's pointless to argue the point.
Im not saying that, because I dont know that, and neither do you. What Im saying is that you cant apply your experience when you werent taking gh, and had insulin injected into your veins for that matter in an attempt to unnaturally cause a gh spike, to what happens under normal conditions when people take gh. I dont know what you dont understand about that.

2nd, Im not saying supression last for 24hrs after gh administration (although it is possible). I said earlier that the information is conflicting and that we dont know how long the suppression last. But we do know that gh does cause suppression of your natural release. But you're saying when the gh is no longer in your system suppression cannot occur, and I posted up a study to prove you wrong. You seem to keep implying that Im way off here. And therefore I say to you again.... POST UP A STUDY TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS.

I dont know how you guys can come on here and make statements without any evidence what so ever to support them. Im not saying anyones theory here is completely wrong (except for the idea that something cant be suppressive if it's no longer in the body), but before you make statements as if they are tried and proven, you'd better have some evidence to back it up.

Top Bottom