Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much hgh

glassmaster

doing 600mg test a week and hgh 5 days a week the guy told me to use 20iu every day which i have been but it seems to make me very sluggish feeling .was wanting someones opinion as to how much to take

20 iu?????? what the fuck... first off thats like quadruple what you should take a day and costwise... fuck... insane... 3 - 5 iu is the sweetspot

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

That's a crazy amount of GH and money. I'm taking 5iu a day with Sust and Tren Ace. I would also do some blood work and find out if it's real GH.

Maybe he's not saying the dosage correctly?? Are you injecting 20ius of liquid after reconstitution or literally two vials of 10iu hgh a day?

For instance if you reconstituted one vial with 1cc of water 20 ius on the pin would only be 2ius of hgh.. Which would make a lot more sense..

Wtf this has to be a typo

if its not a typo then A. this fucking guy has some serious money and B. this guy is going to do some serious damage to himself...

it is 20 iu of the water once i put it in the vial.so if i do 20 of that i will only be getting 2 iu of hgh,thanks for the info

Top Bottom