Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Is A Hair Transplant?

I doubt insurance will cover it since it is a purely cosmetic procedure. Example, gyno is usually only covered if there's pain involved. I imagine they can replace hair anywhere but the procedure would depend where you went. They make take hair from the back and fill in the missing areas.

Dude I heard that shit can cost upwards to like 15-40 grand. Then after that it is not 100% that the new hair will take.

E

Hair transplants are not covered by insurance in most cases, unless there has been some sort of disfigurement from an accident or disease.

Cost can vary greatly as well as the quality. Cost is usually calculated on a "per graft" basis. Meaning, depending on the # of grafts you get. I personally have seen grafts from as little at $4 per graft up to $25 per graft.

I urge you, before you consider having a transplant, research various procedures and the companies, and particularly the quality of the person who will be performing the procedure.

A bad hair transplant is worse than being bald.... just look at the former Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore..... his head looks horrible!

I agree with buffut1. I would avoid hair transplants altogether unless you're a movie star and can afford the absolute best.

There are quite a few really good doctors in my area that do hair transplants... I think a lot of people are thinking back to the days of PLUGS. I know a few people who had transplants and the costs vary from 6,000 to 15,000 dollars depending on what you need. Just be sure to go with a good doc and make sure he is using more up to date methods.

Why bother, if you are prone to MPB and you are going to keep using AAS, it would seem like a complete waste of money.

JuicePimp said:
Why bother, if you are prone to MPB and you are going to keep using AAS, it would seem like a complete waste of money.

nope, they use the hair that isn't prone to MPB loss.

and if you're really rich, you can do an Elton John, and get real hair transplants from some poor guy in the third world for 40K+.

Elton John's hair looks like shit now. Your hair naturally gets thinner as you age; his full bush doesn't fit his old face anymore. Now Burt Reynolds had a good one when he was on the Evening Shade show but now his face lifts make him look stupid.

Top Bottom