Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Gyno

HOW MUCH GYNO?

• NONE

Votes: 36 34.6%
  • A TINY BIT (never any noticeable increase in nipple diameter)

Votes: 42 40.4%
  • A MODERATE AMOUNT (up to a 100% increase of the nipple diameter from original/natural size)

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • ALOT (about a lime to a lemon sized mass of fat in your tit plus large increase in nipple diameter f

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • WOMAN TITS (big or small in women sizes)

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

Horny

1. NONE

2. A TINY BIT (no real noticeable increase in nipple diameter ever)

3. A MODERATE AMOUNT (increase in nipple diamter up to 100 percent from original/natural size)

4. ALOT (about a lemon sized mass of fat in your tit, plus large increases in nipple diameter)

5. Woman tits (small or big woman sizzed tits)

only 1 and 4 of the people who have responded thus far have been able ot totaly avoid any gyno. It makes you not want to do and aromatiseable aas.

How many people have used nolvadex throughout the cycle and still got gyno. If so, how much gear?

I have a little hint of gyno. It is not from gear, I have had it ever since I can remember :bawling:

M18

tbod1 said:
How many people have used nolvadex throughout the cycle and still got gyno. If so, how much gear?

I used arimidex and still got a moderate amount of gyno that occured following the week that I upped the dosage of testosterone enanthate from 500mg to 1000mg. I took 1-2mg of arimidex everyday that week and my tits still started itching and got very sore at the end of the week. The whole soreness/itchiness thing lasted about 2 weeks. At the end of this period of time my nipps had gone from being a little under the size of a quarter to being the size of a half dollar. It was not a good experience.

MUSTANG_18 said:
I have a little hint of gyno. It is not from gear, I have had it ever since I can remember :bawling:

M18

I am polling on how much EXTRA gyno you have gotten from using AAS.

Top Bottom