Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much finasteride and liquidex

p.b.

Banned
how much finasteride and liquidex do you suggest i should take with 30mg dbol/ day 600mg deca/week. the liquidex is just to prevent bloat.

Theres alot of controversy about using Deca with Finasteride. I have not heard of anyone using it but people have posted articles about both sides but I have not heard of any personal experiences. If you do decide to use them both please post results!!!

p.b. said:
how much finasteride and liquidex do you suggest i should take with 30mg dbol/ day 600mg deca/week. the liquidex is just to prevent bloat.

Supposedly finasteride makes Deca much more androgenic in the skin and hair when taken together. You have to do a search to find it it is in the archive. As far as personal experiences, I have not heard of anyone trying the two together, probably because of all the hype.

p.b. said:
whats the controversy about with them

slash747 said:
Supposedly finasteride makes Deca much more androgenic in the skin and hair when taken together. You have to do a search to find it it is in the archive. As far as personal experiences, I have not heard of anyone trying the two together, probably because of all the hype.

I did a cycle of deca wit some anavar and finasteride ...i gained some nice pounds but was shedding like crazy

Wow youre the first person I have come across that has actually used it. More info please.

1) What were the dosages of finasteride, deca, and var?

2) I shed sometimes also without even being on a cycle but never get thin. Did you notice areas getting thin? Temples receeding?

3) Were you using anything else in conjuction with finasteride for the hair loss?

cop said:
I did a cycle of deca wit some anavar and finasteride ...i gained some nice pounds but was shedding like crazy

Top Bottom