Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Fina is too much?

Omega44

Im looking to run a 8 week cycle of fina. i wana do 80mg/ED. now this is the thing. im not scared about the side effects i just dont wana waste the stuff. like is that much over kill. im not that big only 200 pounds with a 14% or so BF. ive done steroids Once before over a year ago. im 18 years old. ya ya save me the "wait longer, or ur a stupid kid" thats not what im askin. i just waan get the max outa this cycle i wana put on max weight will cutting down just a little. what u guys think would work best. should i through in winstrol, test?

when your nose starts to bleed constant and you piss blood and you constantly have to grip your side you no that your doing to much.

PUMP

Yes test & winny with your tren is a very good idea. Go to the Featured sites section and visit Mr. H's Finnaplix site for more info on fina.

I ran the fina @ 75mg EOD for 10 weeks.

No sides at all. Next time ill be using a higher dose, say 75mg/ED, but im not going to stay on as long (maybe 5-6 weeks MAX)

Top Bottom