Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much EQ for bridging inbetween cycles?

Omega44

Im planning to do a couple bulking cycles in september. im interested in bridging them with eq. wondering how much EQ is needed. if its worth it? and for how long i can bridge? btw does bridging hinder ur gains from ur upcoming cycle by makign the receptors less sensitive?

You can't bridge with Eq as even a low dose will supress your HPTA. Primo, Anavar would both be good choices and recently some people have been using low doses of D-Bol as a bridge and taken it all in the morning but I do not know enough about it to comment on it at this time. Fonz may be able to help you with that as I have heard him talkj about it before.

M18

1,000,000mg per week or so shoud do it for 12 weeks or so. That's the best way to flush you liver of all that D-bol. No really 6 weeks of EQ at 400-600mg per week. I prefer Primo though at 400mg. per week.

An eq bridge is something a lot of guys use. E2 is one. I have used it for a bridge as well. Don't think it will allow your HPTA to return your natural test, it won't. But it makes a good bridge because it is anabolic and doesn't aromatize into much, a simple E. I used 300mg/wk, E2 uses 500mg/wk. What's new, he uses more than me.

ulter said:
An eq bridge is something a lot of guys use. E2 is one. I have used it for a bridge as well. Don't think it will allow your HPTA to return your natural test, it won't. But it makes a good bridge because it is anabolic and doesn't aromatize into much, a simple E. I used 300mg/wk, E2 uses 500mg/wk. What's new, he uses more than me.

LOL Ulter. E2 sure is one-of-a-kind. :)

Godspeed

EQ is true!

I happen to be one of those "idiots" that loves to bridge with EQ and as a matter o' fact I love to come off of heavy test cycles with it...Ive never been able to preserve gains better with anything like boldenone.

I however dont like to drop below 600mg a week which will be a good pain in the ass for the mexican eq user.

No pun intended,
WCP

Guess I'm an idiot. I'm going to bridge with 400mgs of eq a week with clomid and proviron taken throughout. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Top Bottom