Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much is enough to become big?

i am 20 years old, i have been bodybuilding off and on since i was 14 years old but only the last 2 years seriously

i weigh somewhere around 95kg

i am 6,2 ft tall

even though training with sports and bodybuilding all these years i never managed to attain a impressive or good physique and i have always had a bf level somewhere around 18%
one day i sickened of training like a jackass with no results whatsoever and beeing way behind my friends even though i had trained longer than them, ate better then them, and trained better than them, there had to be something wrong with me so i went to the doc and checked my testosterone levels, i got to know that my levels were 14nmo/l in a scale between 9-28 which means i had the test levels of a 70 yeard old ( slight exaggeration)
i had little beard growth and a light voice like that of an 14 year old

so i checked around for solutions and tried prohormones for the first time in my life, i liked hte feeling and the results so i decided to change to aas , hey i´d probably get a prescription for nebido or a test shot every second week so why not take it in my own hands and do it properly, it is worth mentioning that i read about aas for about 8 months before i jumped on my first real cycle.

14 weeks of testosterone-e-c with front on the first two shots 1g
and the first 4 weeks with 70mg dianabol ed

i loved the results, kept most of the weight with a proper pct and started getting positive comments about my new physique, i experienced no side effects and my balls returned to buisness rather fast.

Now i have bought a lot of human grade testosterone from galenika and plan to either jump on a 18 weeks testosterone-e 1g ew and the first 4 weeks 100mg dianabol

or 40 or more weeks with testosterone-e 500mg ew and 100mg dianabol week 1-4 and 36-40

i realise i started juicing really young i should atleast had waited for one more year, but i feel my body is fully grown since long ago and i have left puberty some years ago.

wow!

Sorry bro, being 20 we can't help you. Against the rules here and we'd be banned. You can research and read and take the advice in this and other threads. I wish you well.

Kid, I can identify with your situation. I'm 36 years old, and have struggled my whole life to develop a masculine build. It sounds like we have similar gentics. I'm 6'1 inches and weigh about 190lbs (85Kg). I was always a big, doughy kid, I have a baby face, a relatively high voice, and am not very muscular. If I stopped lifting weights I would lose most of my muscle in about 3 months. I'm just not genetically gifted, but I do have a good frame.

Yes, like you, I felt the need to use anabolics at a young age. When I was 22 I did a 6 week cycle of Deca 200mg/wk. I got great results! In fact, I think it changed my body composition permanently. I got up to about 200 lbs from 185 lbs and was leaner than ever. That was 15 years ago, so I didn't know that I was supposed to do PCT. Since it was such a short cycle and I was young, I probably recoved almost 100%. Then when I was 25 I did a 10 week cycle of EQ 200mg/wk and Primo 200mg/wk. I got awesome results for the first 4 -6 weeks, then I guess my natural test shut down and I didn't make any more gains. Again, I didn't know about PCT, so I crashed afterward. I don't think I ever recovered. Then to add insult to injury, I went on Propecia for the next 5 years. My libido was shot and I was depressed for most of my late 20's. I tried some natural supps and got my libido back for a while, but I'm having problems again. Well, I don't want to bore you, but my personal bullshit...my point is - be smart, educate yourself, know what you're doing, and do everything in moderation. You can get phenomenal results off of very little drugs. You don't need to take a ton of shit to grow. Start slow, eat clean and often, work out hard, and DON'T OVERTRAIN! For guys like us, less is more when it comes to working out.

I've noticed over the years, that my body responds better to low volume, high intensity, heavy lifting, with a lot of rest between workouts. I just finished reading a great book [The New High Intensity Training: The Best Muscle-Building System You've Never Tried by Ellington Darden Ph.D.] and have incorporated a lot of the authors principles into my workout and I'm getting great results. To finish an earlier thought, I have recently come to find out that I have extremely low natural testosterone levels 264ng/NL. This could be a result of my steroid use with no PCT many years ago, or I might just have been born this way. I'm actually going to doctors now to try to figure this out. Anyhow, I've created a modified version of the H.I.T. workout that is putting size and strength on me even with low natural testosterone at the age of 36. Again, you don't need a lot of drugs. You just have to find the diet and workout that works best for your body type and genetic makeup.

PM me if you're interested in the workout.

I am 20 years old, I have been Bodybuilding off and on since I was 14 years old but only the last 2 years seriously

I weigh somewhere around 95kg

I am 6,2 ft tall

even though training with sports and bodybuilding all these years I never managed to attain a impressive or good physique and I have always had a bf level somewhere around 18%
one day I sickened of training like a jackass with no results whatsoever and beeing way behind my friends even though I had trained longer than them, ate better then them, and trained better than them, there had to be something wrong with me so I went to the doc and checked my Testosterone levels, I got to know that my levels were 14nmo/L in a scale between 9-28 which means I had the test levels of a 70 yeard old ( slight exaggeration)
I had little beard growth and a light voice like that of an 14 year old

so I checked around for solutions and tried prohormones for the first time in my life, I liked hte feeling and the results so I decided to change to AAS , hey I´d probably get a prescription for Nebido or a test shot every second week so why not take it in my own hands and do it properly, it is worth mentioning that I read about AAS for about 8 months before I jumped on my first real cycle.

14 weeks of Testosterone-e-c with front on the first two shots 1g
and the first 4 weeks with 70mg Dianabol ED

I loved the results, kept most of the weight with a proper PCT and started getting positive comments about my new physique, I experienced no side effects and my balls returned to buisness rather fast.

now I have bought a lot of Human grade Testosterone from Galenika and plan to either jump on a 18 weeks Testosterone-e 1g EW and the first 4 weeks 100mg Dianabol

or 40 or more weeks with Testosterone-e 500mg EW and 100mg Dianabol week 1-4 and 36-40

I realise I started juicing really young I should atleast had waited for one more year, but I feel my body is fully grown since long ago and I have left puberty some years ago.

bro, those doses for your cycle experience are way to much. Your ability to get big should come from diet and training, not AAS. Without any extra test, you should be able to grow with just diet and training. Once this is maximized, then you start adding gear, but at a slow start.

Top Bottom