Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you pay for your gym membership???

HansNZ

I am just curious to see what people in various countries pay for their gym memberships?

I am told that gyms overseas (i.e. outside New Zealand) are very expensive. A friend of mine who is living in London is paying about triple what I pay, and his gym certainly isn't of the same standard.
My gym is pretty good. It wouldn't compare to the best gyms in Sydney, NYC, London, etc. but it is certainly well above average.
It was built two years ago. It has 11,000 members. Its pretty large (3 large floors) with lots of new equipment.

My membership fee converts to US$225 per year (or about US$18-19 per month). How does this compare to what you guys are paying? Is this cheap compared to other places? Maybe London just unusually expensive.

wow, 18 bucks a month seems pretty good to me. I'd never joined my own gym until about a month ago because I always had a family membership. Of course my dumbass went to the closest one to where I'm living and it just so turned out to be LA Fitness. It sucks but gets the job done. After reading your price I think I'm getting assraped though. I paid 120 bucks just for the intial fee then 29 bucks a month after that. Only thing I really liked about it is that it's open 24/7

22$ a month at World Gym in cincy.......i had to change gyms after i watched that little bro get his legs messed up...........:(

peace bb79

barbells79 said:
22$ a month at World Gym in cincy.......i had to change gyms after i watched that little bro get his legs messed up...........:(

peace bb79
I remeber your post about that kid who got really fucked up....do you know if he's ok? Anyway, I pay $60.00 a month at World Gym in CT. But I'm planning on changing gyms...I'm actually thinking of going to Elite Fitness in Hamden, CT for $25.00 a month.

$16.22 for World's here. But I've been a member for the past few years. New memberships cost about $25/month I think.

385.00 a year for Worlds Gym. Its 24/7.
Ok gym nothing speacial but its kinda run down which makes is hardcore looking.
Only join cause of location to home and work.

Top Bottom