Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you inject?

You just have to inject slow and use a couple of sites just an inch apart if needed. Nothing to it.

i agree 100%. slow and steady is the key!! i had my boy shoot me one time, just one time, and i was in pain for weeks. different compounds have different effects. ive never done more than 3cc per shot but slow and steady is key.

My jaw is open. That's nuts lol. Forearms?! How do you even do that lol

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Lol I was saying the same thing. With all the veins running through forearm it would seem like a painstaking task trying to find a spot to inject.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Lol I was saying the same thing. With all the veins running through forearm it would seem like a painstaking task trying to find a spot to inject.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Nah man, I have veins all over my forearms, what you do is make a fist, you'll see all of the muscles Then, pick a spot relax and inject.

Nah man, I have veins all over my forearms, what you do is make a fist, you'll see all of the muscles Then, pick a spot relax and inject.

Nice. Maybe one day I will try it. I think I will stick with glutes and quads for now. Next place might try chest out and retry shoulders as well as I got a nice tip from someone years ago which is to jam your shoulder up against the edge of a wall to plump your shoulder up and then inject to all that meat. He said it helps discourse more through the shoulder since you are getting into more area by pushing it together but I don't know if that is just his thought process or not.

~Me

Out of curiosity I wanted to know how much you do/or think you can inject into the body in 1 pin? Obviously smaller muscles like delts are not going to take as much as say your quads or glutes, so please specify.

Thanks in advance everyone. Curious I see what some people are doing.

~Me

I usually wont go more than 3cc in one spot and often I keep it at 2cc.

I usually wont go more than 3cc in one spot and often I keep it at 2cc.

3cc's.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom