Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you inject?

LetsGrow

Plat Hero
Platinum
Out of curiosity I wanted to know how much you do/or think you can inject into the body in 1 pin? Obviously smaller muscles like delts are not going to take as much as say your quads or glutes, so please specify.

Thanks in advance everyone. Curious I see what some people are doing.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Your deltoid muscles can take a full 5cc if you inject slow enough, and if they are somewhat beefy, you should not get much gushback when you take the pin out. about 3cc is an OK range for deltoids. Same goes for Biceps, a good bicep can take 5cc if done slowly enough.

Now glutes and big muscles like that - you can pump between 5cc to 10cc even and be OK. SPEED of injection is more key to what the muscle will hold, than size even. Back in the day when I started using Steroids, all of the products were low concentration, so you ended up doing 5cc per butt-cheek just to get a 500mg of 50mg/ml Ganabol (EQ) and that was if you didn't get stuck with the puny 25mg versions.

Any other guys out there hear a snap krakle and pops when they push the needle on their lifelong favorite infection site? I do!

-BRR

Out of curiosity I wanted to know how much you do/or think you can inject into the body in 1 pin? Obviously smaller muscles like delts are not going to take as much as say your quads or glutes, so please specify.

Thanks in advance everyone. Curious I see what some people are doing.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Your deltoid muscles can take a full 5cc if you inject slow enough, and if they are somewhat beefy, you should not get much gushback when you take the pin out. about 3cc is an OK range for deltoids. Same goes for Biceps, a good bicep can take 5cc if done slowly enough.

Now glutes and big muscles like that - you can pump between 5cc to 10cc even and be OK. SPEED of injection is more key to what the muscle will hold, than size even. Back in the day when I started using Steroids, all of the products were low concentration, so you ended up doing 5cc per butt-cheek just to get a 500mg of 50mg/ml Ganabol (EQ) and that was if you didn't get stuck with the puny 25mg versions.

Any other guys out there hear a snap krakle and pops when they push the needle on their lifelong favorite infection site? I do!

-BRR

Thanks Rick. I know I have done bicep and shoulder injects before and have been crippled from them however I am wondering if that was due to needle size and speed of injection. I have no problems with quads or glutes but I rather have more options then those go to sites.

~Me

jesus christ 5cc delt injections youre a madman big rick lol
i have very large delts but id be hesitant doing any more than 2cc

Lol. Rick has shoulders the size of bowling balls, plenty of room for 5cc :D

~Me

You just have to inject slow and use a couple of sites just an inch apart if needed. Nothing to it.

I agree, On a heavy cycle i'll inject as much as 4 cc's into my Delts and Tri's,just don't be in a rush about it.

Radar and Rick define your heavy cycles as both of you are a bit nuts lol. Although what I am contemplating is rather awesome!

~Me

I only inject glutes. The upper outer hip glute is one of the safest spots to jab. Never had the Need to jab delts or bíceps or triceps... Some people even inj chest, lats, calves haha whats the fucking point are u mad lol. Unneccessary.

Top Bottom