Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you inject?

I only inject glutes. The upper outer hip glute is one of the safest spots to jab. Never had the Need to jab delts or bíceps or triceps... Some people even inj chest, lats, calves haha whats the fucking point are u mad lol. Unneccessary.

I agree with this. ANd I use a 25 guage which insures that the injection won't be too fast.

I've never injected more than 3cc. I'm sure I would do it. But I run simple cycles so I never actually have to much.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Radar and Rick define your heavy cycles as both of you are a bit nuts lol. Although what I am contemplating is rather awesome!

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

No heavy cycles needed bro, I was just around a time when Vet grade low concentration stuff was abundant. It took 4cc just to get 200mg of EQ or almost anything good. BIG concentration stuff was not around until Ttokkyo labs started making it.

Also I have some EQ dosed at 80mg per ml, thats the reasoning for the huge load up.

Freaking crazy. Thank god for higher concentrations.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

its no worse than pulling up at the pump and telling the guy to "fill er up"

I put 2ccs in my forearms (one of my favorites places)

its no worse than pulling up at the pump and telling the guy to "fill er up"

I put 2ccs in my forearms (one of my favorites places)

Wtf!? Your joking right?

~Me

Top Bottom