Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much did you gain on first steroid cycle poll

how much did you gain on your first cycle (before crashing, in lbs)

• 0-5

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 60 9.9%
  • 10-15

Votes: 134 22.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 133 21.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 114 18.8%
  • 25-30

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • 30-35

Votes: 32 5.3%
  • 35-40

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 18 3.0%

• Total voters
Re: how much did you gain on first cycle poll

i gained 40+ and i went all natural.... thats right i had 6 bulls testicles, which produced unheard of amounts of test. enutthate

I put on 28 lbs with low doses of sust only for 10 weeks (went from 200-228). My bf went up from around 10.5% to about 15%. I've been off for over a month with proper PCT, and I've only lost about 3 pounds while managing to get my bf% down to 12% and dropping. Now: 6'00", 225 lbs.

One thing a close friend has always said and i agree with is, It's not how much you've gained but how you look.

20 lbs and counting, done a week ago, 600 a week of deca alone. 24 years old, around 5-6%bf, has been 4. 28 inch waist and tiny joints, so i am quit happy. my arms just inflated, and when my fam sees them pumped after a workout, and i ain't massive, they question. i just say protein, i refuse to say creatine though.

Im 30 years old, 6'1" 265 lbs, 20 pt bf, have trained for years and have gotten fat lately.......Will be starting a serious cycle very shortly (cant decide on that perfect stack)----need to lose too much fat is the problem.....must add lots of winni, clen, etc....

Dbol/test enth/Var...Gained 26 lbs, kept 19. I was 22. (I'm 29 now).

26-28lb - ICN's @ 500mg/wk 12 weeks. I ate EVERYTHING, i hit my calorie and protein marks but I was eating a lot of SLOP. It was nothing to eat 2 huge calorie dense meals after 8 or 9pm and then follow that with Oreo cookies, milk and a protein shake or something super late at night. I was also bloated as fuck. I didnt take any AI or SERM's until PCT. I didnt notice at the time but after viewing some pics of myself at like week 9-10 my face looked like a god damn watermelon. No wonder everyone accused me of being "on". I easily had 10lb of water, my knees were killing me around week 10 due to the drastic weight jump. All the advice I got was "eat eat eat, calories, protein etc." I was so worried about getting gains on my first I figured I would drown myself in calories - it worked but it also sucked.

I learned my lesson though. Bulk = Eating more CLEAN calories not being a fat pig. Im never doing that again. I had to cut for 6 weeks to see my god damn abs again and a lot of it seemed to be very stubborn estrogenic fat on lower abs. If I could give a newbie any advice I would say run a very low dose of Arimidex (.25mg ED or EOD depending on Test dosage) and EAT CLEAN. You can still bulk and eat clean although its much harder. You will be glad you did when its over though. Since then I have kept doing cardio and ate much cleaner during a bulk and its a lot better. You might only gain 11-13lb but its Solid lean muscle. You dont have to cut a ton after and you arent a bloated blob of shit.

Last edited:

Little Rage said:
it was hard ecspecially with my girl, she obviously knew and was pissed off. So i agreed to get off of them and i did....when my cycle ended :D

i could give a shit about my coworkers, plus a bunch of the people i worked with used them.

Family is clueless but they questioned it, and still do at family gatherings.

Thats a fantastic post and I always appreciate someone using a bit of light humour to make a point!!!

I also couldn't give a shit about my co-workers.

The guys in the gym all juice anyhow, so they actually appreciate someone juicing - in fact, they get pissed off if you don't!!

Family - well they think its all steaks and chips that caused it!

I gained aproximately 15 pounds which I was very happy with. First cycle gain has a unlimited number of variables including which AAS used, genetics and experience before hand. I think it is best to start slow and not to be to concerned about 1st or 2nd cycle gains, use them as a learning tool and go big from there.

I put on about 25lbs not sold though, and strength gains where amazing went from 295 bench to 415 arms increased almost 2 inchs no pump, and my back got cut up, traps and shoulders gained alot of mass. Diet was the cleanest so that didn't help with cutting.

Top Bottom