Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much did you gain on first steroid cycle poll

how much did you gain on your first cycle (before crashing, in lbs)

• 0-5

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 60 9.9%
  • 10-15

Votes: 134 22.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 133 21.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 114 18.8%
  • 25-30

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • 30-35

Votes: 32 5.3%
  • 35-40

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 18 3.0%

• Total voters
Re: how much did you gain on first cycle poll

macdaddy-1 said:
you didnt train??Interesting!...............what gains did you get??all blubber and a fat belly,or some good muscle gains too?

A mix of fat and muscle, in the range of 60% fat, 40% muscle. But, you have to remember I lost alot, do to having NO pct. But, guess what was kept? The fat. I was a COMPLETE idiot.

I am just finishing my first 8 week cycle Deca. I am 6'3" (28 years old) and started at 195lbs and around 16bf. I am now 216 lbs and probably 17bf. However, I am not exactly sure because I have not actually checked. The cycle ends on Tuesday, so I will check then.
I am now looking to get ripped and lose as much fat as possible. I am going on vacation on Feb 19 and am going to get a lot of sun time!

midwestoutwest said:
I am just finishing my first 8 week cycle Deca. I am 6'3" (28 years old) and started at 195lbs and around 16bf. I am now 216 lbs and probably 17bf. However, I am not exactly sure because I have not actually checked. The cycle ends on Tuesday, so I will check then.
I am now looking to get ripped and lose as much fat as possible. I am going on vacation on Feb 19 and am going to get a lot of sun time!
How much Deca did you use a week? 400mgs/wk? Did you have any problems with your sex drive?

Little Rage said:
it was hard ecspecially with my girl, she obviously knew and was pissed off. So i agreed to get off of them and i did....when my cycle ended :D

i could give a shit about my coworkers, plus a bunch of the people i worked with used them.

Family is clueless but they questioned it, and still do at family gatherings.

might not be as clueless as you think. they probably all talked about it when you left the room.

I used (I was 23) 250mg sustanon ew for 6 weeks. It was as if I'd only just picked up weights- stronger each week. Gained about 8 hard lbs. Enough for people to comment

Over loaded and pulled deltoid just after cycle, couldn't train for 12 weeks and lost the lot!

That said when I was 17 I bought something called mesobadroll from a company called Designer Sport, it claimed that steroids somehow affected DNA protein synthesis and this worked on RNA. It was meant to work best on those 21 or younger (their steroidal-style product for those older was called Mumie), I gained 10kg on my benchpress in a week and 20kg after 8 weeks. Never lost it, and have never seen the stuff available since.

I think your first experience with any drug (alcohol, dope, E whatever) and I wish I'd done a slightly heavier first sustanon course.

Did sust250 right before my 16th bday...gained about 15lbs and ended up losing it all in the end due to no PCT and I guess I got lazy or something...

From 220 to 250 on six months of tren and test at age 20. Never been below that since.

50mg of cetabon a day for 6 weeks and gained 15 or so lbs of lean body mass. cut some fat to ;)

Top Bottom