Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much did you gain on first steroid cycle poll

how much did you gain on your first cycle (before crashing, in lbs)

• 0-5

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 60 9.9%
  • 10-15

Votes: 134 22.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 133 21.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 114 18.8%
  • 25-30

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • 30-35

Votes: 32 5.3%
  • 35-40

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 18 3.0%

• Total voters
Re: how much did you gain on first cycle poll

macdaddy-1 said:
42 llbs gained,just finnished pct and holding 34.Very happy with cycle i did.(although honestly)once i started going past 28llbs it wasnt much fun.I hated it!
What was your cycle, bro??

I think I gained 5lbs, but it was also about 4 years ago and I was one of those ignorant people who just too some steroids without learning. I was a fucking IDIOT for that. I've come a long way since then though. I wish I would have found this website then as I would have been a lot better off.

Friend: "Here try these"
Me : "What's that"
Friend: "D-bol, it will make you huge"
Me : "So all I do is take these and I'll get huge"
Friend: "Yep"
Me : "Cool!"

Viper

Texas Ranger said:
What was your cycle, bro??
cycle was
1-4dbol@40
4-6drol@100(stupid,i know,but couldnt resist!i love danger.lol)
1-12 sus@500
1-10deca@400
11-15winny(oral)@50
11-15proviron@50
Hcg mid cycle for 2 weeks@1000iu every 3rd day
hcg end cycle for 3 weeks@1000iu every 4th day
nolva/clomid pct

and the most important bit........i ate right!
if i could do it all over again......id give the drol a miss.Messed my head up bro!

macdaddy-1 said:
cycle was
1-4dbol@40
1-12 sus@500
1-10deca@400
11-15winny(oral)@50
11-15proviron@50
nolva/clomid pct

if i could do it all over again......id give the drol a miss.Messed my head up bro!
DAMN bro! That's alot of s**t!! :) Anadrol, scares me to death. With drol you either love it or hate. How were weeks 11-15 with the combo of Winny & Proviron? Did you notice an increase in hardness? I was planning something similar in the future. Did you use Arimidex or Femara during the cycle to help keep the water down?

Last edited:

yeah, fuck your receptors, you only need them one time anyways right? lol
im just playin, thats fking crazy tho, i thought i was pushing it with 40mg of var for first cycle. ok umm..... gained like 10lbs lost 4% bf and lost 2lbs. clomid for 6 days, lol. pct is limited my source sucks when it comes to pct.
macdaddy-1 said:
cycle was
1-4dbol@40
1-12 sus@500
1-10deca@400
11-15winny(oral)@50
11-15proviron@50
nolva/clomid pct

GoldenDelicious said:
hi fellas im quite curious what sort of gains people made on their very first busta cherry cycle. i know some guys who made as little as 5lbs and other who made 25 (almost all lean too)

how about you fellas?

sorry if this has been done before

I did a dbol only cycle for 6 weeks and gained 25 pounds, little bit of water weight and no bloating at all. Then the regular PCT with Clomid.

shortstack said:
yeah, fuck your receptors, you only need them one time anyways right? lol
im just playin, thats fking crazy tho, i thought i was pushing it with 40mg of var for first cycle. ok umm..... gained like 10lbs lost 4% bf and lost 2lbs. clomid for 6 days, lol. pct is limited my source sucks when it comes to pct.

oh btw, i ment i lost 2 pounds and kept 8. had to save that before someone flamed me for dropping 4% and only lost 2lbs

Texas Ranger said:
DAMN bro! That's alot of s**t!! :) Anadrol, scares me to death. With drol you either love it or hate. How were weeks 11-15 with the combo of Winny & Proviron? Did you notice an increase in hardness? I was planning something similar in the future. Did you use Arimidex or Femara during the cycle to help keep the water down?

had a bit of a bad time with water retention,used some nolva and proviron along the way and it worked great.When i started on the winny/proviron i dropped all carbs from diet for 4 weeks.Lost a little bloat and hardened up nicely.Will be using arimidex in all further test cycles.

35lbs off naposim dbol only for 4 weeks. I was a MORON, and didnt work out ONCE, and ate ALOT of Big extras. But I grew like a crazy mofo.

landser said:
35lbs off naposim dbol only for 4 weeks. I was a MORON, and didnt work out ONCE, and ate ALOT of Big extras. But I grew like a crazy mofo.

you didnt train??Interesting!...............what gains did you get??all blubber and a fat belly,or some good muscle gains too?

Top Bottom