Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much did you gain on first steroid cycle poll

how much did you gain on your first cycle (before crashing, in lbs)

• 0-5

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 60 9.9%
  • 10-15

Votes: 134 22.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 133 21.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 114 18.8%
  • 25-30

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • 30-35

Votes: 32 5.3%
  • 35-40

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 18 3.0%

• Total voters
Re: how much did you gain on first cycle poll

went from 179 9% to 194 8.5%. 3 months later and im 183. wow, what a fucking waste. did 25mg ed dbol for three weeks and 400mg sus ew for 7 weeks. nolva and clomid for pct and still lost almost everything. oh well, dbol/prop/var is next, with a good diet and good pct hopefully i dont loose it all again.

Can you guys please post at what age you started your first cycle aswell and how many years you had of training. THanx

Destroyer1986* said:
Can you guys please post at what age you started your first cycle aswell and how many years you had of training. THanx

this may have to be repeated over and over again in this forum but if ur 18 (u seem to be) then u have no business using gear no matter how many yrs of training u have behind u. so plz don't look for a justification for using gear.

silver_shadow said:
this may have to be repeated over and over again in this forum but if ur 18 (u seem to be) then u have no business using gear no matter how many yrs of training u have behind u. so plz don't look for a justification for using gear.

OK, please tell me when the hell I said I was going to use gear, please tell me. Because Im 18 Im not allowed to educated myself in gear usage?. I read quite a bit and have learnt alot and I know all the risks of taking gear at my age thats why I educated myself first instead of just going ahead and taking gear without any prior knowledge. I know not to take gear until the age of 23. I certainly dont need people like you jumping down my throat because Im curious about peoples first cycles and their age. Thank you.

Destroyer1986* said:
OK, please tell me when the hell I said I was going to use gear, please tell me. Because Im 18 Im not allowed to educated myself in gear usage?. I read quite a bit and have learnt alot and I know all the risks of taking gear at my age thats why I educated myself first instead of just going ahead and taking gear without any prior knowledge. I know not to take gear until the age of 23. I certainly dont need people like you jumping down my throat because Im curious about peoples first cycles and their age. Thank you.

u DIDN'T say it. i assumed coz there have been alot of posts from under 20s which read like urs did where the guy was looking for a justification. well good to hear that ur not one of those and that ur just in the process of educating urself rather than make any hasty decisions. no flames intended bro.
u came to the right place to learn. to answer ur original question i actually started my AAS journey at 22 with 11 mths of lifting exp. not ideal but i learnt that only later. i actually decided first and then started researching- definitely not good. having said that while researching AAS i also improved my diet and training. without researching AAS i probably would not have learnt as much abt diet/training so i can't say what i did was all bad.

gained 10 lbs on NPP and VAR. Kept it all. No pct. No crashing or at least I don't think I did.

I gained 14 lbs of nice muscle and kept 11 without any pct. Bc I had never heard of it. I was severely undereducated at the time. I ran deca(from the doc.) at 200-300mgs for 8 weeks.

42 llbs gained,just finnished pct and holding 34.Very happy with cycle i did.(although honestly)once i started going past 28llbs it wasnt much fun.I hated it!

It's been so long ago that I can't remember exactly. It was around 10-15lbs (closer to 10)....Cyp only.

Top Bottom