Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much did you gain on first steroid cycle poll

how much did you gain on your first cycle (before crashing, in lbs)

• 0-5

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 60 9.9%
  • 10-15

Votes: 134 22.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 133 21.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 114 18.8%
  • 25-30

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • 30-35

Votes: 32 5.3%
  • 35-40

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 18 3.0%

• Total voters
Re: how much did you gain on first cycle poll

im through 6 weeks of my first cycle......the results are amazing and probably hard to believe! i started at 220 lbs im now at 225 lbs....and ive dropped 15 lbs of fat......im only doing 25 mgs of btg var and added 20 more of papervar so i hopr this optimizes my results even more....i am SO happy...this is better then i could have ever wished for! i hope i dont loose these gains in after i quit the cycle in 4 more weeks.....
is the first cycle always the best in terms of the most gains?

tboy72 said:
im through 6 weeks of my first cycle......the results are amazing and probably hard to believe! i started at 220 lbs im now at 225 lbs....and ive dropped 15 lbs of fat......im only doing 25 mgs of btg var and added 20 more of papervar so i hopr this optimizes my results even more....i am SO happy...this is better then i could have ever wished for! i hope i dont loose these gains in after i quit the cycle in 4 more weeks.....
is the first cycle always the best in terms of the most gains?

sure is!

needsize said:
On sust and dbol I gained 28lbs and kept 22lbs. the gains were almost all lean mass as my bodyfat barely moved. I had also trained naturally for 10 years first

how much weight did you put on b4 touching the juice?

first cycle was 250mg test enanthate was supposed to be 8 weeks, but upped it to 500mg mid way and extended it, no anti e gained about 20lb. but lost most due to terrible crash due to being a newbie 4yrs ago and using clomid only for pct, have learned so much since then diet and pct wise

Shit .I did 2 cycles and went from 140 lbs to 200 .And had a lot of trouble at work ,because I am a sushi chef ,my boss kept saying i got too big.
And i decided to quit . Sucks

DiamondCutCows said:
Im now in wk5 of:
500mg Orbit Test Enan 1-10
25mgs/Dbol 1-4

Started at 211lbs
Now @ 235lbs

4 weeks to go, 24 lbs so far. I said 240 before cycle and Im sticking to my guns!!!

Bf% not changed more than 1-2% :qt:

DCC, are you using any anti-e's or anti-aromatase during the cycle??

I gained 25 lbs of lean mass when i was only 16, i went from 165 to 190 and i was
5'9 from doing 25 caps of anadrol 50 and one shot of sustanon for a total of 1.5
months, kept 20 solid lbs, and kept gaining from that point, ( with the help from a little juice ).

kept 22 lbs on 11wks of 500 mg sus EW and first 6wks of winny tabs (just 20mg ED!). some of that was fat.

25lbs, so far i have kept it (came off only a week ago lol, PCT with nolvadex starting in another week). Cycle was 500mg of test enth a week.

Top Bottom