Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much deca to heal me

iruce41

I wanted to add deca durabolin to my next cycle just for the medicinal benefits of healing and joint support. I have a buddy in his 50’s who swears by it and has been using it for years for that and he loves it. What is the correct dose if I want to add it to my cycle and get those rewards? And does it depend on what I run?

I dont think deca durabolin heals, if you want to add it 200mgs
but you need 50mgs of ostarine and mk677 for healing

deca will not heal anything... deca is a band aid to a wound and once you stop taking it you are either back to where you were or often times worse off because you just masked the pain which can make you think you are able to do more and actually do more harm... you are so off base here..

there are actual healing sarms and peptides you can use but deca is most certainly not the answer

Deca made my shoulder "feel" better at 100mg per week. The truth is that it is just a feeling though and doesn't actually heal injuries. You would need something like peptides to help with that.

I love deca for healing. When I’m on, my body stops creaking and cracking within a few weeks. But the guys are right, it could mask a bigger problem and make things worse. If you feel strong you will push more weight and will cause damage. If you can resist the urge to go heavy and actually focus on pain free rehab, then deca can be a wonder!

Top Bottom