Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Deca Do You Use & For How long?

scout69

Ok just a question for all of you that have or are currently useing Deca, what MG per week where you useing and how long did you stay on and what type of results did you see?

Deca Rules by OMEGA:)

~Drop Deca 2.5 weeks to 3 Weeks Before End of Cycle or it will interfere with Recovery do to lingering Effects of Deca

~100-150 a week is just enough for Joint Benefits,
But 250-300 Gives the Extra VISIBLE umph to a cycle

~Anything past 300 mgs a week tends to cause issues and will flare up if endogenous Estrogen is High.

~ Deca is superior to NPP, dont believe the hype

~ Dont ever Mix with Tren

~ For Libido just use a 2or3:1 ratio of Test to Deca

scout69 said:
Ok just a question for all of you that have or are currently useing Deca, what MG per week where you useing and how long did you stay on and what type of results did you see?

250mgs deca/ with 500test , deca 10 weeks test 12 weeks, 250mgs all you need, the swell and fullness was AMAZING no shit, lubed up joints and super man strength

peace

scout69 said:
I have used everything from 300mg ew to 900mg ew. Have used it from 10 weeks all the way up to 16 weeks.

I love the shit. Its like test for me. 600mg ew is my best dose though. Good strength gains. I can really feel it in my joints when I have to come off though. I always get wood just fine when using it to. Never have a problem so I guess its perfect. Keeps hunger up and is a damn good add to a cycle.

300mg EW is the most i've ever used of it...not a big fan of deca but that's me...some people love it and some people hate it...i'm in the latter group lol

OMEGA said:
Deca Rules by OMEGA:)

~Drop Deca 2.5 weeks to 3 Weeks Before End of Cycle or it will interfere with Recovery do to lingering Effects of Deca

~100-150 a week is just enough for Joint Benefits,
But 250-300 Gives the Extra VISIBLE umph to a cycle

~Anything past 300 mgs a week tends to cause issues and will flare up if endogenous Estrogen is High.

~ Deca is superior to NPP, dont believe the hype

~ Dont ever Mix with Tren

~ For Libido just use a 2or3:1 ratio of Test to Deca

300mg a week was always great for me 1 time i ran 600 and had way to many issues 1 was my heart racing out of my chest it wasnt pleasant.

200-300mg per wk. i use it mainly to lube my joints. i stay on it about 12-16weeks depending on how long i feel like.

In what way is Deca supposed to be better than NPP? I mean weight gain might be more but its probably all water. NPP doesn't bloat nearly as bad.

I'm 205 and alway use 400mg/Deca with 5-600mg Test. Plus .25mg adex eod for bloat...so I don't bloat on Deca. Great steroid for Bulking.

halfcenturian said:
I'm 205 and alway use 400mg/Deca with 5-600mg Test. Plus .25mg adex eod for bloat...so I don't bloat on Deca. Great steroid for Bulking.

I agree that NANDROLONE is a great steroid alltogether however the deconate vs phenylpropionate ester is what creates the difference. I dont think NPP is less effective I just think that some people think it doesnt work as well becuase the weight gain is slower due to it being more lean. (shorter esters have less of a tendency to bloat whether it be test or nand.) At least that is what i have read, heard and proven through my own experience.

I

Top Bottom