Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much is dbol?

thorrr

Hi, about to do my first purchase of gear, I'm looking for dbol and test, test was given to me already from a friend of mine, so how much should I be paying for oral dbol, average, I know all webs have different prices but average, thank for any info.

Prices vary depending on which UG lab you order from but 50 20mg dbol tablets is going to be around $50USD.

Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org if you are looking for a steroid source. There are a lot of fake sources out there so I wouldn't recommend buying the cheapest product possible.

If you are unsure on who to order from, you can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like Roid Mass or Nordic Fusion.

dbol is one of the cheapest orals per mg in existance. you don't need much to get results.. only 20mg a day when stacking is plenty to do the job.. 30mg is the max i would run it. also i wouldn't get gear from 'a friend'... you need to take this more seriously than that, buy from an approved source otherwise you are probably buying bunk gear that you are going to be injecting into your body.. not smart! . http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

Prices will vary greatly depending on the source and product quality. You might as well visit the source section of the EVO forum - it is a great place to get trusted sources, and you could find the prices there.

I would recommend going to evolutionary.org and finding a good source. Any source with cheap gear will likely have poor quality gear. See who has the best reviews and ask for a price list.

Check out sciroxxonline they have good stuff at a good price. Make sure to run antis with that dbol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom