Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much damage did i do?

loifmaor

I'm currently 28 years old
back when I was in college I did steroids with a couple buddies who were in my fraternity
we were messing around with deca durabolin, testosterone, and some orals like dbal dianabol.
now at my age I'm having issues with erections and libido. I'm wondering do you think I did any damage back when I use them if so is there a way to correct this now

there is a lot of damage that happens throughout your life, the steroids contributed for sure cause it interfered with your reproductive development as a man

however plastics in our oceans, things in our water, things in our food, environmental factors, stresses, all play a role here. my advice is go get bloodwork done

I'm currently 28 years old
back when I was in college I did steroids with a couple buddies who were in my fraternity
we were messing around with deca durabolin, testosterone, and some orals like dbal dianabol.
now at my age I'm having issues with erections and libido. I'm wondering do you think I did any damage back when I use them if so is there a way to correct this now

you need to try to do PCT even now and see if you can get your test level back up
likely you never properly recovered

you messed up your endrocrine system
you need a pct like this

Nolvadex
Clomid
N2generate
and 2 weeks of HCG boost

Top Bottom