Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much clomid

100mgs -> cycle down to 25mgs ED, do a 4 week run

Clomid-Clomiphene Citrate - iSteroids.com

I strongly disagree with this aswell. I've been taking 50mg every other day for 2 weeks and I want to kill myself! (Not quite). At 100mg per day I would be long dead by now. You can have all the backed up science you want about how it works in the body but if sides are that you want to die when using that much then it far outweighs the benefits? Small dose is better if any at all.

I strongly disagree with this aswell. I've been taking 50mg every other day for 2 weeks and I want to kill myself! (Not quite). At 100mg per day I would be long dead by now. You can have all the backed up science you want about how it works in the body but if sides are that you want to die when using that much then it far outweighs the benefits? Small dose is better if any at all.

absolutely... all that is outdated information... your supposed to feel good during pct... fuck, the pct's i run make me feel just as good as on cycle... there's no need to exceed 25mg of clomid... maybe a few days of 50 if it was an extensive cycle but then its needs to be in the 25 range...

Top Bottom