Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Caffeine

RogerRoger

I am running 150 ml or Prop eod, getting ready to start 4wks of anavar 30mgs ed. Would a good dose of caffeine a day up the cutting in this cycle. I have a slow metabolism, and was thinking of popping some caffeine pills for help or am I asking for problems with drug combinations?

RogerRoger said:
I am running 150 ml or Prop eod, getting ready to start 4wks of anavar 30mgs ed. Would a good dose of caffeine a day up the cutting in this cycle. I have a slow metabolism, and was thinking of popping some caffeine pills for help or am I asking for problems with drug combinations?

Caffeine doesn't do much for fat mobilization. If you combine it with ephedra though, that's another story.

Actually i was thinking about combining it with ephedra or should i say bronchaide i believe that is what my ephedra is that i buy at my local 711 and how much ephedra a day 50-100 mgs. With ephedra i am never hungry and have trouble eating, how much is that going to hurt me with protein intake, and sleep tht shit is a little strong and a little long lasting usually hurts the sleep a little.

So 25mgs a dose how many doses a day just 2. The ephedra i buy at the gas station is pretty good stuff. It just says it is for asthma relief. I still have a bottle of eXenidrine. Is there a difference between the HCl and the stuff i am buying.

RogerRoger said:
So 25mgs a dose how many doses a day just 2. The ephedra i buy at the gas station is pretty good stuff. It just says it is for asthma relief. I still have a bottle of eXenidrine. Is there a difference between the HCl and the stuff i am buying.

Make sure it's not pseudoephedrine. That shit won't do much.

Take 25mg+200mg of caffeine, and spread it over the day. Take it on an emtpy stomach. Start at 25mg a day, check your tolerance, move up to 25*2, check tolerance again, and slowly increase it to 100mg a day total. If you're new to ephedra, go up every 3-5 days or so. If you know what you doing... well, you know what you can and can't take.

Took 50mg+200mg this morning and damn I was jacked. I felt like I was on speed (not that I know what that's like...), and I had one of the best leg workouts ever. 25mg unfortunately doesn't do shit for me.

Good luck bro, and keep us updated.

Top Bottom