Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much bacteriostatic water...??

slamminshaun

Good news! My pharmacy got restocked with HCG and they mailed it and the bacteriostatic water to my house.....but, for 10,000 IU's of HCG, how much of the water do I need to mix with it? I looked around, but couldn't find my answer...I'm assuming 10mL. Correct???

Ok, if you put 1 ml of bac water in with the HCG you will have 10,000iu/ml. Put that in a bigger 10ml vial, and add 9 ml bac water to the 10ml vial, so now you have

1000iu/ml.
500iu/.5ml
250iu/.25ml

slamminshaun said:
Good news! My pharmacy got restocked with HCG and they mailed it and the bacteriostatic water to my house.....but, for 10,000 IU's of HCG, how much of the water do I need to mix with it? I looked around, but couldn't find my answer...I'm assuming 10mL. Correct???

Depends on your dose. If you use 600 iu, mix 5 ml to vial and each 0.3 ml is 600 iu. Base it on your dose.

hehateme000 said:
Ok, if you put 1 ml of bac water in with the HCG you will have 10,000iu/ml. Put that in a bigger 10ml vial, and add 9 ml bac water to the 10ml vial, so now you have

1000iu/ml.
500iu/.5ml
250iu/.25ml

What he said.

slamminshaun said:

i love finding reasons to link this thread!!!!1

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...-hcg-human-chorionic-gonadotropin-584086.html

it all depends on the concentration you want.

how much are you going to use? 1000iu EW? EOD? is this to keep the boys running or for PCT?

I'm supposed to take 1,000 IU's on Mon/Wed/Fri....the vial says 10,000 IU's. I assume I should just mix 10mL into the vial....sound right?

It depends on how my volume you want to shoot.

There are 10,000 IUs in there no matter how much water you dilute it with. IUs are not a measure of volume nor are they similar to milligrams.

If you want to SubQ 1000 IUs you should mix it so you are shooting .25 or .50 mils.

So maybe dilute with 5 ml and then shoot .5 ml SubQ. Or 2.5 ml and shoot .25 ml.

B-

Top Bottom