Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much aromasin per day?

FRC21

I'm going to start this cycle in a few weeks.......

weeks
1-8 test cyp 600mg
4-12 50mg proviron ed
1-2 50mg Dbol everyday

How much aromasin should I take ed? Would nolva be a better product? Give me some help on the anit-e's......

Thanks

FRC21 said:
I'm going to start this cycle in a few weeks.......

weeks
1-8 test cyp 600mg
4-12 50mg proviron ed
1-2 50mg Dbol everyday

How much aromasin should I take ed? Would nolva be a better product? Give me some help on the anit-e's......

Thanks
Use aromasin during and nolva post cycle. I would start your dosage at 12.5mg ed/eod and see how it works.. the proviron will help with bloat as well
o would also run the dbol 4weeks cyp takes a little bit to kick in...

FRC21 said:
Would adding AIFM to this help at all?

Yes. Its your best bet. You only need the amount that YOUR bod needs not what everybody tells you you need. Your body is different than mine and everybody elses. What I may require may not be the same as what you require. AIFM is perfect for you now since you dont know and it is easy to adjust your daily doses by adding or reducing sprays. Trust me on this one! I swear by this AIFM not because they are a board sponsor but because it works incredibly well. I would take baths in it if I could!

obey said:
Use aromasin during and nolva post cycle. I would start your dosage at 12.5mg ed/eod and see how it works.. the proviron will help with bloat as well
o would also run the dbol 4weeks cyp takes a little bit to kick in...

Use it DURING your cycle also. It will help to contain bloat due to estrogen conversion (or lack there of with the inhibitor)!

Top Bottom