Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Aromasin?

M

mikey007

Im starting a new cycle with Test E being my main drug and will throw in some Npp after a few weeks. I want to know the least amount of Aromasin i can take to start with. The reason is that Im pretty senstive to hormone manipulation and i respond very well on small amounts. If after a couple weeks I feel i need to increase Ill adjust from there. Oh yes Im a long time juicer and 40yrs old and Ill be shooting about 250mgs-500mgs a week to start.

12.5mg caps is what i take, you should too i think. ED offcourse.

but dont do same mistake I did, i started aromasin 1 week before cycle and 2 weeks later found myself thin and no water mass, too low estro i think, and then I took a pause of 1 week without any aromasin or Anti E, to allow my Estro to rise back up with my Test E converting to it and now I feel very big and a little too bloated i think and my lower back is hurting and my neck is hurting i think is from bloat.

So i popped in a 12.5mg cap of Aromasin now tonight and now i feel that the lower back pain and neck pain is gone and i think bloat is going away.

Also without any anti E, i find myself drinking water and not pissing as much, when id piss id be low amounts unlike in the past, id piss like the water falls, this time without anti e, u dont piss much at all, which is not good i think and bloats u and other stuff

so now ill stick to 12.5mg/day aromasin now that i think im 2 weeks into Test E 500mg/week and that should be a stable dose to maintain Healthy balanced Estrogen Levels.

Run it 10mg ed. I ran it 20mg ed with my tesy cycle was running 500mg a week no libido problems.

Run it 10mg ed. I ran it 20mg ed with my tesy cycle was running 500mg a week no libido problems.

Did that keep you bloat free or do you not bloat easily? Can aromasin be dosed EOD?

I first started 25mg ED with Test E 500mg/week and it was too much, the aromasin sucked me dry, my estro i think were low. So then i took a 1 week without any Anti E to allow my estro to go back up and then i became very bloated and big and stuff.

So i started taking Aromasin again this time only 12.5mg/Day and it seems to work well.
Infact, Aromasin BOOSTS MY LIBIDO. I get a boner around 20-30mins after popping the 12.5mg of aromasin caps. So it definately boosts libido AND NOT reduce it like Letro.

mikey007 said:
Im starting a new cycle with Test E being my main drug and will throw in some Npp after a few weeks. I want to know the least amount of Aromasin i can take to start with. The reason is that Im pretty senstive to hormone manipulation and i respond very well on small amounts. If after a couple weeks I feel i need to increase Ill adjust from there. Oh yes Im a long time juicer and 40yrs old and Ill be shooting about 250mgs-500mgs a week to start.

try starting with 12.5mg per day

Top Bottom