Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much arimidex take on trt dose 200mg test e per week

archie5

Hi everyone , just to say, I'm not into body budilding or looking to cycle, but I have a question you might can help on, I will be going on trt for months. I found a willing doc.
I don't know, it depends on what blood results say, I will be running 200 a week and I was wondering if after a while being on trt it can affect your e2 levels and your libido and I should have something like arimidex on hand? and in cases needed what dose would you recommend? thank you.

An aromatize inhibitor or AI is very important when on TRT. You want to keep your estrogen levels in the normal range, but on the low end of the normal range. Just like with your TRT dosage, it is very individual and the only way to know for sure what AI dosage is good for you is through blood work. Aromasin at 5mg OR arimidex at 0.25mg every other day will be a good dosage for most people.

Point being, do you have to take AI's when you're off gear or natty? Absolutely not, the point of TRT is to get you back to where your body naturally wants to be. If you dial it in right you don't need an AI.

Point being, do you have to take AI's when you're off gear or natty? Absolutely not, the point of TRT is to get you back to where your body naturally wants to be. If you dial it in right you don't need an AI.

Well...yes and no.

Some people naturally have high estrogen levels. I have had natural clients who have never used steroids a day in their life get bloodwork done and their estrogen levels were above the normal range.

It's not common but some people are very estrogen sensitive.

For people like that, I recommend using a natural suicide AI like liquidex AI from n2bm.com.

Estrogen is something you don't want high and you don't want low. You want it right in the normal range.

Well...yes and no.

Some people naturally have high estrogen levels. I have had natural clients who have never used steroids a day in their life get bloodwork done and their estrogen levels were above the normal range.

It's not common but some people are very estrogen sensitive.

For people like that, I recommend using a natural suicide AI like liquidex AI from n2bm.com.

Estrogen is something you don't want high and you don't want low. You want it right in the normal range.

Like I've said before, and I even linked studies showing this. High levels of estrogen are actually beneficial for cholesterol and your body.

One of the only negatives to high estrogen is gyno so if you don't have symptoms don't be fucking with your estrogen.

Ask any doctor or endo if they recommend lowering your estrogen if its "naturally" higher than what is considered normal. I guarantee they will all say No!

Point being estrogen is good, you need it for many things, don't fuck with it unless you have symptoms, then address the symptoms.

I beg to differ. If you inject test your estro will go up also.
Blood work is the only thing that you can really relay on in that case.
Personally I take 1mg of Arimidex every 2-3 days. Usually forget a day here and there and my test dosage is test cyp 100-150mg/week.

Top Bottom