Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much anti-estrogen do I need

25sHFO3d

I am getting a little worried about my cycle that I am just started and worried that I may have some estrogen issues that are creeping up on me. I just started my cycle of 300 mg a week of testosterone

I'm also running some anavar/oxandrolone at 50mg a day. my nipples are feeling a little weird maybe it's just in my head

do I need to use an estrogen blocker on the cycle or not

with testosterone use i would always recommend using one... you are supposed to do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork to determine how you respond to things... i cant imagine you having issues with a lower dose of test and anavar but its still possible... i would be using an AI regardless... general starting points are 12.5 mg eod of aromasin and .5 mg eod of arimidex and then you assess from there

I used to be on the AI bandwagon and always recommend using it. …. Until I went without it and grew like a weed. Estrogen is anabolic. By keeping it low you are limiting your growth.
I will put a disclaimer that not everyone can handle high estrogen levels like myself.
Just remember the estrogen levels that they give are just like the test levels….. natural levels for a person . You let the test go above to gain, why not the estrogen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to be on the AI bandwagon and always recommend using it. …. Until I went without it and grew like a weed. Estrogen is anabolic. By keeping it low you are limiting your growth.
I will put a disclaimer that not everyone can handle high estrogen levels like myself.
Just remember the estrogen levels that they give are just like the test levels….. natural levels for a person . You let the test go above to gain, why not the estrogen?

you aren't wrong here. but there is a risk of developing gyno very quickly and nobody wants boobs.

You need estrogen in your life but not too much
use nolvadex see if your gyno goes away before you go hard on aromasin

the risks of high estrogen are gyno, insomnia, high bp, cancer, etc. you want to balance it but not slam it either

Doesn’t all of those risks come with taking AAS? It’s not just estrogen.
I do admit you need to know what your doing and the signs to change course when letting estrogen go high.

Top Bottom