Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Anavar?

clepto22

How much anavar would be recommended? I want to take a Var cycle only but I dont want to over do the dosages.

i would not go over 50-60 mg and make sure you are protecting yourself... dga organ st will have you covered https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

Why not be transparent and let your product speak for itself? No one knows how much of anything is in that supp. Thats one thing i just cant stand. Be transparent. Some people pay attention to how much of what in supps. Would you run a cycle of your sarms if they said propietary blend of three different sarms and it gave you only the total of mgs of everything combined? Prob not.

I hope your product does well and i wish you the best but this is one of the very big problems with some supp companys.

Very interested in how you respond here....

Why not be transparent and let your product speak for itself? No one knows how much of anything is in that supp. Thats one thing i just cant stand. Be transparent. Some people pay attention to how much of what in supps. Would you run a cycle of your sarms if they said propietary blend of three different sarms and it gave you only the total of mgs of everything combined? Prob not.

I hope your product does well and i wish you the best but this is one of the very big problems with some supp companys.

Very interested in how you respond here....
you are more than welcome to email my business partners and ask them about it... they were firmly against releasing the formula to protect it from being copied, not my deal there... plenty of feedback since it was released that indicates it being high quality... like i said, you can email them and ask them why the protection etc... or, just dont use it if you dont trust it...

you are more than welcome to email my business partners and ask them about it... they were firmly against releasing the formula to protect it from being copied, not my deal there... plenty of feedback since it was released that indicates it being high quality... like i said, you can email them and ask them why the protection etc... or, just dont use it if you dont trust it...

Ok great ill do that. I like the list of ingredients very much so but with out quantities of each i will not buy it. I understand the reason. I just wish it wasnt the case. It makes it very hard to shop around. Thanks for respectful reply

Ok great ill do that. I like the list of ingredients very much so but with out quantities of each i will not buy it. I understand the reason. I just wish it wasnt the case. It makes it very hard to shop around. Thanks for respectful reply
well yes, email customer service and they will reply... i simply help come up with formulas that i know are effective and bring that to light... thats my role in things... business end, that type, not my role...

well yes, email customer service and they will reply... i simply help come up with formulas that i know are effective and bring that to light... thats my role in things... business end, that type, not my role...

Fyi i sent an email as you said i should do right after your response here and i still havent gotten a reply.

Top Bottom