Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much anastrozole if off for 1 year

eh2442

I want to take a very small dose of anastrzole. What is recomended if I have been off for 1 year. I always get a small bit of puffyness in my nipps.....it takes 3months or so to come back and I get a couple sore zits on my back....makes me think its estro.

I was on test for over a year and gh.....now off every thing.

took nolva, aifm, adex, ......the adex/ anastrozole always brings the puff nipps down....but they alaways come back......very minor but i notice it.

I was thinking of a eod of less then 25% of 1mg....for how long?

If it always comes, back that means it is natural. A slight bit of fullness in the nipple does not mean you have gyno or anything. My nipples have always had a full look to them since I was 13 years old. It's not gyno though.

Just let it be.

For a full time treatment to control estro I'd recommend a combo of dex and a natty anti e such as POST CYCLE and/or Sustain. Use the supps daily with 1/4 mg of dex EOD.

For a full time treatment to control estro I'd recommend a combo of dex and a natty anti e such as POST CYCLE and/or Sustain. Use the supps daily with 1/4 mg of dex EOD.

can I stay on 1/4 mg of dex for ever? even if I am off everything else? One thing worth saying is I hold most of my body fat in my butt and legs......could that be hormone related....its odd for a male?

Go to your doctor if you are that worried about it.

don't stay on arimidex for the rest of your life.

I hold most my fat in my ass and upper legs. totally normal.

If you are worried about your hormone levels and any imbalances there might be go have your blood drawn at the doctor's office and sent out for a full hormone panel.

Top Bottom