Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Anadrol should I use with this cycle ?

Hey there. I just started a 14 week sus cycle. 250mg every 3 days. I was planning on using dbol to kickstart but it isnt readily available. I have access to anadrol and was curious how much I should use and if I should expect major bloat like with dbol ? I was thinking about 50 mg daily for 4 weeks. I was going to split it am/pm but after searching,I read a lot of different opinions on once daily or split.

I am mid 30s 5 10 and 202 with about 14%bf. I have been lifting on and off for about 15 yrs. I am very intrested in the drol to kickstart my cycle.

Sus 500 mg wk 1-14
Anadrol 50mg ? wk 1-4
h.c.g starting week 4
adex as necessary for bloat
nolvadex for pct. Thanks in advance :)

much more bloat than d-bol and it makes me sort of depressed--well maybe just down/bummed. i hate the stuff but the strength increase is profound

DBBT said:
drol @ 100mg ed and I felt unbelievable.

people are so different--i did 40 and my bp went throught the roof--dropped to 30--and narry a side.

i did abombs at 50/day for a week----and only a week. that was enough for me.

airsmith2k said:
by the sound of ur user name u should take as much anadrol as possible

There is always someone bigger bro, I have had that username for yrs. 5 10 and 200 lbs aint that small. I am quite a bit bigger,thicker and muscular since that name was created. I prefer to be the modest one with sleeved shirts at the gym etc..... :qt:

small but working on it said:
How so ? Strength ? Bloat ? Size ? I have read some bros were scared of gyno with this drug ? Thoughts ?

gyno is not an issue w/abombs as it does not convert to estrogen, DHT, nor can it stim the progesterone receptor issues

small but working on it said:
There is always someone bigger bro, I have had that username for yrs. 5 10 and 200 lbs aint that small. I am quite a bit bigger,thicker and muscular since that name was created. I prefer to be the modest one with sleeved shirts at the gym etc..... :qt:

lol im just jokin with u man

Also, what about the liver cancer scare ? I searched the ef site and seems like a lot of bros are convinced that this drug has a tie in with liver cancer. Obviously, taking 50 mg daily has to be difficult on liver but anyone have any thoughts on this ? I read all that and truthfully, it is kinda spooky.

Top Bottom