Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much anadrol to do on cycle?

tourtnad

I plan on running a cycle of anadrol by itself. I've heard of guys running anywhere from 25mgs up to 100mgs. these tablets i have are in 25mg form each so i have the flexibility to play around on this cycle. should i start off low and then ramp it up or should i just split the difference and try 50 or 75?

you should start at 25 mg at least a week and then consider bumping to 50 but 7-10 days on 25 mg will tell you if you can handle more... i tolerated it very well but there are many who dont... just like i feel like superdrol was the worst of the worst while others can actually handle it...

I always found if funny that guys like to run crazy high doses of anadrol even though it is one of the strongest orals out there. You always hear guys talking about 100mg per day, etc. You never hear guys talking about high doses of tbol, lol. I recommend anadrol at 25mg per day. 50mg would be the max but likely only because your gear is under-dosed.

test tolerance at 25, bump and cruise at 50 for rest of timeframe (nothing past or less than 4 weeks recommended)

Top Bottom