Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to mask steroids?? need help quik

Hardcore20

guys my college is going to start testing in the near future for roids for the sport I play, I have no idea what test they will be using a testosterone ratio test or a metabolite test, more than likely it will be a testosterone test. anybody no how to get clean???

if it was deca. ..Acquire clean piss from a friend. Put it in a condom then put it in lukewarm about (98 degrees) right before they test you. Then put condom under your dick in briefs. Figure out a way to drain it as if you are peeing and pray they don't watch too closely.

ccorah said:
if it was deca. ..Acquire clean piss from a friend. Put it in a condom then put it in lukewarm about (98 degrees) right before they test you. Then put condom under your dick in briefs. Figure out a way to drain it as if you are peeing and pray they don't watch too closely.
i hope its just the school, cause the div.1 ncaa will make u stand in front of u whip out ur dick and piss while they watch!!!! but most testings by the shcool arent that extreme, i guess depends on ur coach!!!!

i seen this thing once that strapd around your stomach that looked like a iv bag, it had a tube that went down with and you let it drain out like you were pissing.

ccorah said:

Ick.

Top Bottom